+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 189

Thread: Most powerful gundam

  1. #169
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Heavyarm's weapon strength is that they are all conventional. cheap to maintain, and good against average targets. however, they arent beam chainguns and rocket launchers, so cross-universe fights against things with beam shields are bad for it.

    and out of all the gundams in A.C. (and it could have just been from its pilot) I've seen Heavyarms do the most aerobatic prince-of-persia style moves.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  2. #170
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Heavyarm's weapon strength is that they are all conventional. cheap to maintain, and good against average targets. however, they arent beam chainguns and rocket launchers, so cross-universe fights against things with beam shields are bad for it.

    and out of all the gundams in A.C. (and it could have just been from its pilot) I've seen Heavyarms do the most aerobatic prince-of-persia style moves.
    Actually, the Heavyarms from the series had a Beam Gatling Gun, unlike the one from Endless Waltz, so it did have beam weapondry,

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

  3. #171
    Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Actually, the Heavyarms from the series had a Beam Gatling Gun, unlike the one from Endless Waltz, so it did have beam weapondry,
    no it didnt i own the series and the movie it never had a beam gatling at all, heres the specs

    Model number: XXXG-01H
    Code name: Gundam Heavyarms
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Doktor S (with assistance from Barton Security Group)
    Operator: Trowa Barton*or hero Yui in like the 35th episode
    First deployment: 7 April AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 16.7 meters
    Weight: empty 7.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
    Performance ability levels: fighting 110; weapons 160; speed 110; power 140; armor 140
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; self-destruct system
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2 x Gatling gun, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x 3-tube homing missile launcher, mounted in shoulders; 2 x 12-tube micromissile launcher pod, mounted on legs; army knife, superheated blade, mounted on right forearm
    Optional fixed armaments: Gatling gun with shield *note this could be a single or dule guns on shield*, mounts over left forearm
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

  4. #172
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    the problem with the ac gundam universe that their weaponries for their ms are too one-sided, not an acceptable practicality for a war scenario. not to mention that there wasn't really a war in the ac, just a battle but not a war.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  5. #173
    Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in that which was never there.
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Well, I couldn't care what the specs say, or how well the pilot is, I will stand what I said before.

    Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

  6. #174
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    no it didnt i own the series and the movie it never had a beam gatling at all, heres the specs

    Model number: XXXG-01H
    Code name: Gundam Heavyarms
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Doktor S (with assistance from Barton Security Group)
    Operator: Trowa Barton*or hero Yui in like the 35th episode
    First deployment: 7 April AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 16.7 meters
    Weight: empty 7.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
    Performance ability levels: fighting 110; weapons 160; speed 110; power 140; armor 140
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; self-destruct system
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2 x Gatling gun, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x 3-tube homing missile launcher, mounted in shoulders; 2 x 12-tube micromissile launcher pod, mounted on legs; army knife, superheated blade, mounted on right forearm
    Optional fixed armaments: Gatling gun with shield *note this could be a single or dule guns on shield*, mounts over left forearm
    Actually the one from the series did have a Beam Gatling gun. Here r the specs for it from GundamOfficial.com;


    Classification: mobile suit
    Model number: XXXG-01H
    Head height: 16.7 meters
    Dry weight: 7.7 tons
    Armor materials: Gundanium alloy
    Armament: vulcan x 2
    machine cannon x 2
    beam gatling x 1
    homing missile x 6
    gatling x 2
    micro missile x 24
    army knife x 1

    I can also submit further evidence if u like. I bought the MS War series and on the Cards for Heavyarms it clearly states Beam Gatling.

    Also here's the same specs from MAHQ.net;

    Model number: XXXG-01H
    Code name: Gundam Heavyarms
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Doktor S (with assistance from Barton Security Group)
    Operator: Gundam pilots
    First deployment: 7 April AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 16.7 meters
    Weight: empty 7.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
    Performance ability levels: fighting 110; weapons 160; speed 110; power 140; armor 140
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; self-destruct system
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2 x Gatling gun, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x 3-tube homing missile launcher, mounted in shoulders; 2 x 12-tube micromissile launcher pod, mounted on legs; army knife, superheated blade, mounted on right forearm
    Optional fixed armaments:beam Gatling gun with shield, mounts over left forearm

    So yes the Original Heavyarms did have a beam weapondry, but jus' on it's main weapon.

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

  7. #175
    Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in that which was never there.
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    Sigh, I suppose you tow are going to bicker at stats? I thought this forum was a matter of opinion

    Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

  8. #176
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Most powerful gundam

    There's no bickerin', jus' a friendly debate. We could've been really rude ta one another and put each other down, but we didn'. We respect each other enough not ta do that, we can have constructive disagreements u know; which this is. I respect Lilium, so there is no "bickerin'" on my part and I'm sure that Lilium feels the same way.

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ideon...still the most powerful mecha.
    By rematche in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 14, 2007, 08:00 AM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2006, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  4. If you were the most powerful person?
    By Manga artist in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 09:15 PM
  5. Which is more powerful.....?
    By SousukeSagara in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2006, 01:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts