+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Most powerful gundam

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most powerful gundam

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    Sigh, I suppose you tow are going to bicker at stats? I thought this forum was a matter of opinion
    easy, easy!

for the record, tho, i could have sworn that i saw shell casings falling out of heavyarm's gatling at least once. but i could be wrong. besides, the sond that it makes is more consistant with a conventional weapon as opposed to a beam one- think about it. a beam machinegun, methinks, would sound like a beam being shot, no? just my 2 cents.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    easy, easy!

for the record, tho, i could have sworn that i saw shell casings falling out of heavyarm's gatling at least once. but i could be wrong. besides, the sond that it makes is more consistant with a conventional weapon as opposed to a beam one- think about it. a beam machinegun, methinks, would sound like a beam being shot, no? just my 2 cents.
    U would b correct, if it were the Heavyarms that was Designed by Kai and not Okawara. Yet Kai's design was redesigned later by the artist Katoki and then redesigned yet again for the movie Endless Waltz. That Heavyarms did have conventional Gatlings, but the one that was designed by Odawara; for the series; had a Beam Gatling. As further proof I submit these pics of my MS cards;

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

wait a minute here...since when the heavyarm became one of the most powerful gundams? i don't think so.

anyway in the g generation games the phoenix gundam probably the most powerful before turn a was introduced but still this gundam is powerful.

Model number: GGF-001
    Code name: Phoenix Gundam
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: unknown
    Operator: unknown
    First deployment: unknown
    Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: unknown
    Weight: unknown
    Armor materials: unknown
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown; nano-skin system; psycommu system
    Propulsion: unknown
    Performance: unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; psycommu system
    Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in legs, hand-carried in use; 4 x mega beam cannon, mounted on wings; 2 x vulcan gun, mounted on main body, operable in Bird Mode only; 2 x Phoenix Cross, mounted on wings
    Optional hand armaments: 2 x beam rifle, can combine into large beam rifle
    Remote weapons: many x feather funnels, stored in wings, mount on forearms in Bird Mode
    Ultimate attack: Burning Fire, useable only in Bird Mode

A mysterious mobile suit of unknown origins, this machine's design does not correspond to any recognized mobile suit families. Inspired by its avian Bird Mode and its flame-like Burning Fire attack, this mobile suit was given the name "Phoenix Gundam." As it bears the name Gundam, the mobile suit has the high performance befitting that name. Its weapons include fairly standard beam sabers, beam cannons, vulcans and beam rifles. However, several features set this machine apart. Firstly, it can combine its two beam rifles to create a much powerful mega beam rifle. Also, it mounts a psycommu system that allows it to perform an all-range attack with its feather funnels. Its mobile armor mode, dubbed Bird Mode, can use the Phoenix Cross to surround itself with a tempest of pure energy, allowing it to perform the body crash attack called Burning Fire. Lastly, the Gundam uses a nano-skin system that allows for quick repairs.

see it in action in sd g generation spirits for the ps2.
    click here.
    ...and you think strike freedom is an original...seeesshhhh.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'm alittle hard headed but I still Stand By Wing Zero, both versions of it, From the Wing series and Endless Walts, though the one from EW was far better looking with it's wings.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'm alittle hard headed but I still Stand By Wing Zero, both versions of it, From the Wing series and Endless Walts, though the one from EW was far better looking with it's wings.
    ya know there are gundams in the ac that are far more powerful gundam wing. and here's the most powerful coming at first...

Model number: OZ-19MASX
    Code name: Gundam Griepe
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 25.2 meters; mobile armor mode: overall length 22.6 meters
    Weight: empty 18.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 18945 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 344796 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 2 x reflect shield; variable thrusters; reactor jet engines; optical active sonar; pulse laser communication system; canard stabilizers; PX system
    Fixed armaments: buster mega particle cannon; beam lancer, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: hyper mega particle launcher

...second. because this gundam was able to survive against griepe...only for a couple of minutes. in which other ms and gundams with px system were all instantly destroyed in a matter of seconds.

Model number: OZ-15AGX
    Code name: Hydra Gundam
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: OZ
    First deployment: AC 195
    Dimensions: normal mode: overall height 24.6 meters; high output mode: overall height 19.4 meters
    Weight: empty 21.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy (G-metal), titanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 15965 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 316950 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 5 x main thruster; 2 x leg vernier; 4 x sub-thruster; slide armor; compound sensor system; stealth jammer
    Fixed armaments: buster gun, mounted on right shoulder, hand-carried in use; beam saber, hand-carried in use; EMF shield; 2 x shoulder claw, mounted on backpack, folded out in use

...and third. because these two are upgraded version of wing zero and according to thier specs and the manga, these two are twice as powerful compared to it's predecessor (wing zero).

Model number: XXXG-00W0S
    Code name: Wing Gundam Seraphim
    Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Romefeller Foundation (Colony X-18722 manufacturing plant)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: January AC 196
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: total output unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Zero System Version 2.5, combat computer/pilot interface in cockpit
    Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in wing binders, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: buster rifle

Model number: XXXG-00W0L
    Code name: Gundam Lucifer
    Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Romefeller Foundation (Colony X-18722 manufacturing plant)
    Operator: Romefeller Foundation
    First deployment: unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: total output unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Zero System Version 2.0, combat computer/pilot interface in cockpit
    Fixed armaments: none

extra infos...though the zero system 2.0 is more advanced and more powerful than it's predecessor (zero system), but it has a very dangerous flaw. it's the system who decides the outcome not the pilot and it forces the pilot to submit to it's decision until the pilot has no other choice but to give in, in which the old zero system doesn't do.
    while the px system has the same function of the zero system but it has the unique ability, it can increase the pilot and the ms performance the same time. which enable the ms and pilot to execute virtually impossible feats. the only flaw of the px system that it drains adrenalin but luckily for odin (griepe's pilot), he was able to master the px system that he wasn't able to felt the px's side effects anymore. hence he can use the px system true potential endlessly.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

At least we cannot deny then that Herro was a hell of pilot?

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Newbie LadyIkari02 is off to a good start LadyIkari02's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I agree that Heero Yuy was a great pilot, but I like Quatre better. What other pilot was able to command a small army at the drop of a hat. But the subject is gundam. Within the realm of Gundams, Shining Gundam (or God Gundam pending what you are watching or reading) is good. I love the concept of the cockpits in G Gundam. If we were to step outside gundams and go with the phrase of "giant killer robots", it is a toss up between Big O and Lancelot (from Code Geass). That suit is the best. Even though I am unsure of the runner stance before take-off. But hey, I am only a newbie here.

Thanks

At least we cannot deny then that Herro was a hell of pilot?
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIkari02 View Post
    Yes I agree that Heero Yuy was a great pilot, but I like Quatre better. What other pilot was able to command a small army at the drop of a hat. But the subject is gundam. Within the realm of Gundams, Shining Gundam (or God Gundam pending what you are watching or reading) is good. I love the concept of the cockpits in G Gundam. If we were to step outside gundams and go with the phrase of "giant killer robots", it is a toss up between Big O and Lancelot (from Code Geass). That suit is the best. Even though I am unsure of the runner stance before take-off. But hey, I am only a newbie here.
    not exactly...in the ac universe, as a spy heero yuy is an expert but as pilot he's not the best. that title belongs to odel bernett, ace pilot of the all mighty griepe gundam.

btw, lancelot is not a super robot but a real robot. and as for giant killer robots, it's ideon who rules all. that's the only super robot who destroyed the universe and re-created at the same time.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast