+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Most powerful gundam

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most powerful gundam

It'd kinda depend on what you're looking for...

Overall I'd guess it'd be either the Strike Freedom, Destiny (not the "Blue Destiny"), Nu Gundam, or the V2 Gundam...well, in my personal opinion. The Strike is powered by a nuke so it has almost infinite energy for all its armament. Its Dragoon system makes it formidable along with its other arsenals. The same can be said for the Destiny's armaments and arsenals. (Plus I like its design) If I remember correctly the V2 is theoretically able to surpass the speed of light with its "wings of light". (which can also fry any MS thats stupid enough to pass through between the wings or cut it up by coming in contact with it)

...then lets not forget the GP-03 "Dendrobium". (or however its spelled) Its large arrangement of weapons and the I-field that can neutralize most beam weaponary.

Now if you're looking for firepower than it'd be the lines of the Wing models: Wing, Wing Zero, and Wing Zero Custom. But lets not forget the Gundam X and Gundam Double X for its sattelite cannons with its sheer destructive power. For overall firepower I dont think anything matched up to the Heavyarms and the Heavyarms Custom.

Close range combat you say? How bout the God Gundam aka Burning Gundam in the US (what'd you all think the G in G Gundam stood for?) Also theres the Epion Gundam built for that very purpose.

...ooohhh, theres just so much more that can be said but it'll take forever. (._.)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

Overall I'd guess it'd be either the Strike Freedom, Destiny (not the "Blue Destiny"), Nu Gundam, or the V2 Gundam...well, in my personal opinion. The Strike is powered by a nuke so it has almost infinite energy for all its armament. Its Dragoon system makes it formidable along with its other arsenals. The same can be said for the Destiny's armaments and arsenals. (Plus I like its design) If I remember correctly the V2 is theoretically able to surpass the speed of light with its "wings of light". (which can also fry any MS thats stupid enough to pass through between the wings or cut it up by coming in contact with it)

...then lets not forget the GP-03 "Dendrobium". (or however its spelled) Its large arrangement of weapons and the I-field that can neutralize most beam weaponary.

Now if you're looking for firepower than it'd be the lines of the Wing models: Wing, Wing Zero, and Wing Zero Custom. But lets not forget the Gundam X and Gundam Double X for its sattelite cannons with its sheer destructive power. For overall firepower I dont think anything matched up to the Heavyarms and the Heavyarms Custom.

Close range combat you say? How bout the God Gundam aka Burning Gundam in the US (what'd you all think the G in G Gundam stood for?) Also theres the Epion Gundam built for that very purpose.

...ooohhh, theres just so much more that can be said but it'll take forever. (._.)
    you, sir, do indeed know what you are talking about. your parameters are well thought out, perhaps i need to revise the idea of the thread.

how about this........................................
    best mass produced mobile suit (zaku, leo, ect.)
    best one-off mobile suit (Tallgeese, most gundams, ect)
    best uber-powered gundam (mainly turn A gundam, ect)

hows that?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

you forget that all uc mobile suits and gundams have ulimited power source except for the first gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    you forget that all uc mobile suits and gundams have ulimited power source except for the first gundam.
    ...well, yeah I guess that is true. But the weapons work off of an seperate supply in most cases. Heh, I've been watching "Z Gundam" recently and they ALWAYS run out of ammo/beam energy just at the worst timing. LOL

I dont know which series in specific that the weapons draw power from the MS itself...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

...well, yeah I guess that is true. But the weapons work off of an seperate supply in most cases. Heh, I've been watching "Z Gundam" recently and they ALWAYS run out of ammo/beam energy just at the worst timing. LOL

I dont know which series in specific that the weapons draw power from the MS itself...
    of course since the weapon source of power is minovsky and because it's too powerful unstable to contain during the z era but powerful newtypes can summon it mentally anytime.

z, zz, nu, hi-nu, sazabi, nightingale, f91, v, v2...

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ahhh... double zeta gundam...i forgot about that one.... i remember in gundam battleassault 2 it was so strong it was actually a cheap caracter to use. i could easily beat the big zam and devil gundam, but ZZ always gave me trouble.....damn judau.

but yea, ZZ gundam is strong, and its pilot considered to be one of, if not the, most powerful newtype. (not in my book tho, amuro is the best methinks.
    actually it can slice any mothership with it's beam saber instantly and also same goes to z gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    of course since the weapon source of power is minovsky and because it's too powerful unstable to contain during the z era but powerful newtypes can summon it mentally anytime.

z, zz, nu, hi-nu, sazabi, nightingale, f91, v, v2...

actually it can slice any mothership with it's beam saber instantly and also same goes to z gundam.
    yes. its regular "strong Kick" ....shot a beam. any range, no ammo cost. plus if you hit down, back, triangle it shot a volley of 9 missles, againg at no ammo cost. and yes, it was taller than most gundams, but only by a head and maybe sholders. well, at least in the game.

you guys think that Zeoong would have been better completed or not? i mean, it already owned, without legs. and where they going to give it more weapons?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong but....I think that the "Perfect Zeong" (the one with the legs) was created in order to be a competition to the "Perfect Gundam" that originated from the 「プラモ狂四郎」/"Pramo Kyoushirou" manga that was published in Japan way back in the 80's.

Thanks

come to think of it...i think the devil gundam is the most powerful. that gundam is incredibly huge really huuuuuugeee.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast