+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Most powerful gundam

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most powerful gundam

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i beg to differ...ya know the only reason why the burning gundam beat the dark is because there was no pilot already operating it.
    Even so, the Dark Gundam was still a formidable foe and the battle could've gone the other way. The technology used to make the Dark Gundam almost made it completely autonmous, even without a pilot it still could've turn the tide. Besides it's jus' my opinion. My favorite MS isn' even a Gundam, as u can tell by my avatar.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

just look at Quatera in wing- he went CRAZY with the zero system in place on the wing zero. he was practically insane, therefore wasnt thinking clearly, and still killed lots of ppl, almost including Heero and Trowa. Epyon has this same system.
    and the devil gunam looked really pissed when Domon took Rain away.

btw Newtypes are better than Coordinators.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ur definitely right 'bout that, Newtypes r better than Coodinators. Of course that's if it's a newtype from the U.C. universe. Mu la Flaga didn' impress me as a newtype. Although he was pretty good.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Ur definitely right 'bout that, Newtypes r better than Coodinators. Of course that's if it's a newtype from the U.C. universe. Mu la Flaga didn' impress me as a newtype. Although he was pretty good.
    not even closed according to amuro ray in the super robot wars alpha 3 when talking to ra.
    the term newtype doesn't exists in the gundam seed universe.
    the reason why mu, ra, kira, prayer, canard, and rei the "newtype" thing, is because all of them has the la flaga blood. the ultimate coordinator is combination of la flaga blood and coordinator. notice that the flash only appears when mu confronted ra not to anyone else. if he's really a newtype the flash can just appear to anyone. hense, they can feel and sense each other because they're nothing all but clones of la flaga...it's in the blood.

besides coordinator are genetically fixed and cannot evolved into another type human being since evolution is natural. but the uc newtypes can evolved into what newtypes called the 'next ones'.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i think ive seen this before. is it a girl? anyway it comes down to the fact that Amuro owns. so does Char, Judau and the pilot of Zeta gundam. but i think the best was Amuro.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i think ive seen this before. is it a girl? anyway it comes down to the fact that Amuro owns. so does Char, Judau and the pilot of Zeta gundam. but i think the best was Amuro.
    girl? from where?
    i'll got with camile bidan of z gundam for being a bad ass and a smart ass. where else can find a hero of a gundam series who steals a gundam so that he can squash the security guard for not letting him inside the military base. and joining anti-earth organization because he was bored.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to go with the freedom and the justice they have the blasters that can destroy anything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    not even closed according to amuro ray in the super robot wars alpha 3 when talking to ra.
    the term newtype doesn't exists in the gundam seed universe.
    the reason why mu, ra, kira, prayer, canard, and rei the "newtype" thing, is because all of them has the la flaga blood. the ultimate coordinator is combination of la flaga blood and coordinator. notice that the flash only appears when mu confronted ra not to anyone else. if he's really a newtype the flash can just appear to anyone. hense, they can feel and sense each other because they're nothing all but clones of la flaga...it's in the blood.

besides coordinator are genetically fixed and cannot evolved into another type human being since evolution is natural. but the uc newtypes can evolved into what newtypes called the 'next ones'.
    Actually the creator of the SEED series admitted that Mu, Rei, and Rau were newtypes in an interview, although their abilities were quite limited. As u have state urself, they could only sense each other. In the same interview he stated that Kira was not a newtype, jus' the Ultimate Coordinator. And u r correct 'bout newtypes evolving (in the UC), that's why Char so desperately wanted to kill Amuro, 'cause he felt that he was one of these "Next Ones" and that he had come "'fore his time."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast