+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Original pilot of freedom

Newbie Hikaro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Original pilot of freedom

Hey, I'm new here :X I was wondering if anyone knows who the original pilot of the freedom was? Athrun was chosen to polite 1 of the new models, but who was meant to pilot the other? I don't know if it's ever been told, but it would be awesome if someone knew. ^-^

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Original pilot of freedom

Do you mean Kira Yamato? He piloted the Strike and the freedom. As well as the strike freedom.

Newbie Hikaro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Kira was not the original pilot intended for the freedom. Lacus helped steal the Freedom for Kira.

EDIT : I've also started wondering, what was reverand malchio's true character? He knows so much. You even hear Athrun's father say "It's nice to know the reverand made it all the way here". What standings could he possibly have for even the command of ZAFT to have interest in him.

I've watched gundam seed several times over, but these are things I've just for the first time started to wonder, trying to understand things even more indepth.
    Last edited by Hikaro; Aug 07, 2009 at 12:42 AM.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaro View Post
    Kira was not the original pilot intended for the freedom. Lacus helped steal the Freedom for Kira.

EDIT : I've also started wondering, what was reverand malchio's true character? He knows so much. You even hear Athrun's father say "It's nice to know the reverand made it all the way here". What standings could he possibly have for even the command of ZAFT to have interest in him.

I've watched gundam seed several times over, but these are things I've just for the first time started to wonder, trying to understand things even more indepth.
    too bad you never read gundam seed astrays. actually the freedom was intended for zaft's "super" pilots. one candidate is canard parrs, the super coordinator and a "super" clone, prayer revier.

and speaking of freedom, notice that the freedom has an anime glitch? if you have seen the anime a couple of times, you would have notice it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

What exactly do you mean by anime glitch? Please explain it to the rest of us.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    What exactly do you mean by anime glitch? Please explain it to the rest of us.
    really? none of you notice? okay, then. freedom's hi-matt attack shoots in a straight line but it is shown in the anime that it shoots in different angles. even the freedom is in one area and the enemies are in different directions, it was able to hit them all simultaneously. again, the direction of the freedom's projectile is a straight line but it was able to hit them in multiple angles. it's arsenal can't move in different directions. and also the strike freedom carries that "glitch".
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, yeah, I noticed that. But they do sorta expplain that in Dynasty warriors. When you do the Himatt attack, and you look from the back, you can see his guns angled slightly. It allows him to hit a wider range. I'm not sure if that's what you mean but that's what I think.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I never thought of that before. In many gundam series I have seen there are sevearl incidents where the the gundam beam doesn't actually hit something and it explodes. I think a beam that can change direction a way to make that idea seem more realistic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast