+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Original pilot of freedom

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Original pilot of freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Oh, yeah, I noticed that. But they do sorta expplain that in Dynasty warriors. When you do the Himatt attack, and you look from the back, you can see his guns angled slightly. It allows him to hit a wider range. I'm not sure if that's what you mean but that's what I think.
    even at a slight angle...it still shoots straight line. but in the anime...it shoots in different directions and also it even shoots more beams instead of five projectiles only. also, even if you look at a model, the weapons can't move in different angles.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

True, very true. The only thing I can think to explain it (and this goes for the gundam wing series too) is that the expanding plasma particles zoom past the mecha so fast that they are invisible yet they have enough power to destroy an MS. So, as the beam passes by the MS, the expanding plasma particles that were lost from the main blast smash into the MS and causing it to blow up. That's really the only explanation I can think up.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

True, very true. The only thing I can think to explain it (and this goes for the gundam wing series too) is that the expanding plasma particles zoom past the mecha so fast that they are invisible yet they have enough power to destroy an MS. So, as the beam passes by the MS, the expanding plasma particles that were lost from the main blast smash into the MS and causing it to blow up. That's really the only explanation I can think up.
    actually there was no scene that the beams passed through...the beams just spread in different angles and directions. besides, notice when freedom locks it's targets, they don't move at all with no reason.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

About his target's not moving, I bet they are wondering why he just stopped attacking. Then the funnels come out and they are all destroyed.

Thanks

About his target's not moving, I bet they are wondering why he just stopped attacking. Then the funnels come out and they are all destroyed.
    no...that's not it. when a target is lock-on, they can still move. it's just target cursor it doesn't stop anything, but it happens in freedom's case. that's even shown when freedom lock-on the missles, they don't move when lock-on. seed has a lot glitches and also the storyline as well. this is why it's bad to copy and an original and try make it look like it's not a copy.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah, I see what you are saying. Seed does have quite a few glitches like that. I sorta want to go re-watch the series to see if I can find any others.

Thanks

Yeah, I see what you are saying. Seed does have quite a few glitches like that. I sorta want to go re-watch the series to see if I can find any others.
    here's one...how the hell did kira survive that explosion when he battles athrun? honestly, no one can survive an explosion like that. to me, that's one big plot hole. i'm started to think kira's a clone.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Hmmm, I've read some manga like that. Like Neon Evangelion Genesis. 1 child keeps dying but then it turns out she is fine. But we learn that she is just transfered from body to body. Maybe they do the same thing with Kira? They are able to tranfuse his mind and soul into an exact duplicate of him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast