+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Original pilot of freedom

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Original pilot of freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Hmmm, I've read some manga like that. Like Neon Evangelion Genesis. 1 child keeps dying but then it turns out she is fine. But we learn that she is just transfered from body to body. Maybe they do the same thing with Kira? They are able to tranfuse his mind and soul into an exact duplicate of him.
    no...not possible, there no mention of such things in the c.e.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

It was just a suggestion...Maybe the gundams have safety features we aren't aware of? Like an ejector seat kinda thing. Then again you would probably be able to see him eject...then again maybe not. If the he ejected during the explosion, there would be a lot of smoke that could possibly cover his escape. And he would be able to survive the heat. In the series it showed how his cockpit had all but melted away but he came out just fine. Well, he might have been a bit bruised and battered. I don't really remember what happened very well.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    It was just a suggestion...Maybe the gundams have safety features we aren't aware of? Like an ejector seat kinda thing. Then again you would probably be able to see him eject...then again maybe not. If the he ejected during the explosion, there would be a lot of smoke that could possibly cover his escape. And he would be able to survive the heat. In the series it showed how his cockpit had all but melted away but he came out just fine. Well, he might have been a bit bruised and battered. I don't really remember what happened very well.
    seed has no safety features that are mentioned or even written. the only gundam that has safety features are in the originals, the uc. heck, they even have different types of ejectors on every available ms. kira surviving that explosion was one those ridiculous plot holes in seed i tell ya. there were no explanation in that scene, even in the original manga. kira was even supposed to die in the original version of seed. like i said, stick to the original.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3