+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for a specific Gundam series, please help

Newbie Wishbone08 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Searching for a specific Gundam series, please help

Hey,

I just found this awesome website and I'm trying to find an old series that I watched years ago. I've searched everywhere that I can think to look and I can't figure out the name of the series. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me figure out what it is. Here's a description:

I first saw it on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim back in its early days when it was more of an extension of Toonami rather than a comedy block. The show was set in space on a ship that served as primarily an academy for teaching new pilots of these five mobile suits. I only got to watch the first few episodes, but in those the action focused around a group of students going through the program. Only the five best students in the whole academy got to pilot the Gundams (or Gundam like suits) and everyone else would use less elaborate suits that were mass produced. From what I gathered, their purpose on this ship was to protect a planet which they called Zion from attacks in space.

I know I didn't give a lot of useful info, but that's all I can remember since it's be years and I only got to see maybe the first 10 or so episodes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Searching for a specific Gundam series, please help

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Looking at the list of the various 'Gundam' series shown on the 'Toonami' block of Cartoon Network...

Toonami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the series that comes closest to your description would be the original 'Mobile Suit Gundam' series...

Mobile Suit Gundam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone08 View Post
    Hey,

I just found this awesome website and I'm trying to find an old series that I watched years ago. I've searched everywhere that I can think to look and I can't figure out the name of the series. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me figure out what it is. Here's a description:

I first saw it on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim back in its early days when it was more of an extension of Toonami rather than a comedy block. The show was set in space on a ship that served as primarily an academy for teaching new pilots of these five mobile suits. I only got to watch the first few episodes, but in those the action focused around a group of students going through the program. Only the five best students in the whole academy got to pilot the Gundams (or Gundam like suits) and everyone else would use less elaborate suits that were mass produced. From what I gathered, their purpose on this ship was to protect a planet which they called Zion from attacks in space.

I know I didn't give a lot of useful info, but that's all I can remember since it's be years and I only got to see maybe the first 10 or so episodes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    it's possibly mobile suit gundam 0083: stardust memory.

or, mobile suit gundam 0080: war in the pocket.

this actually one of the saddest gundam ever made...it will make you cry.

the descriptions are totally wrong, since there wasn't any kind of a gundam animes, mangas, and novels that involves protecting a planet called zion.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Wishbone08 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thank you for your help. I actually just found it because of where your help led me. It wasn't a Gundam series after all. It is called "Pilot Candidate" or "The Candidate for Goddess". Thank you again.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone08 View Post
    Thank you for your help. I actually just found it because of where your help led me. It wasn't a Gundam series after all. It is called "Pilot Candidate" or "The Candidate for Goddess". Thank you again.
    i knew it...any way, i would suggest you should watch these gundams that i mentioned. it's not your typical mecha anime.

for example the war in the pocket, the main character isn't even a gundam pilot, but grade school boy who experiences the tragedies of war, not from a gundam pilot but rather for an enemy pilot who also became his only friend and his mentor. and it's not also an action anime but rather a drama...a war drama.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku lepEteste is off to a good start
    Thanks

We care about it

Bulls and bears continue to duke it out ahead of BlackBerry's (BBRY) Thursday's FQ4 report. Jefferies' Peter Misek (bull) recently argued on CNBC (video) BlackBerry could generate $4/share in EPS in 3-5 years even with modest market share and service revenue expectations. Opposing him was Nomura's Stuart Jeffrey (bear), who brought up the threat posed to service revenue from the likes of Good Technology. In tune with the carrier's embrace of subsidy-free plans, the 16GB model will be sold without contract for an up-front cost of $100 and a 2-year, $20/month installment schedule (total cost of $580, a little below the phone's unlocked price of $649). T-Mobile, which is (finally) launching a 4G LTE network in 7 cities, will also sell the BlackBerry Z10 (BBRY) and Samsung's Galaxy S IV. The carrier plans to offer 4G coverage to 100M people by mid-year, and 200M by year's end. (live blog) (PR) nike free
    So I asked "if that is the case why didn't you cover my nebulizer in full?" She pulled the record and told me they did pay for it in full and the date which was before I ever got a bill for the $167. The BCBS Rep put me on hold and called the supplier and got me my money back. nike free
    I had the problem until my second trimester, my midwife kept telling me EAT PROTEIN RIGHT WHEN YOU GET UP, EARLIER THE BETTER! So I finally listened to her and man it helped me a ton! I would get up at 5AM to get my husbands lunch and breakfast ready and have a Cliff bar next to my bed and I forced myself to eat it. Also I was drinking a protein shake with my prenatal vitamins blended in there (I have capules, not hard pills) so now that I know it worked for me I would highly reccomend MAKING (I know its hard) yourself eat protein. It can be string cheese, yogut, nuts, a cliff bar or anything you can think of. nike free run nz
    Despite being low on the Shakeology ingredients list, cinnamon powder is the most overwhelming flavor of this drink. The cinnamon is incredibly overpowering and leaves the throat feeling dry as parchment paper. nike free 5.0
    The Plot: Graham (Hugh Dancy) is a gifted criminal profiler who is on the hunt for a serial killer with the FBI. Graham unique way of thinking gives him the astonishing ability to empathize with anyone even psychopaths. He seems to know what makes them tick. But when the mind of the twisted killer he pursuing is too complicated for even Will to comprehend, he enlists the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen), one of the premier psychiatric minds in the country. Armed with the uncanny expertise of the brilliant doctor, Will and Hannibal (known as a serial killer only to the audience) form a brilliant partnership and it seems there no villain they can catch. nike free run tilbud
    Free nike free walk reebok - Nike Free Run 2 bedste tur | yixiao.blogspace.be
    jerseyscheap1 ? Blog Archive ? olika märken av skor kan ha nike free
    Jerseyscheap - fremgangsm?de nike free udsalg | jerseyscheap.blogspace.fr
    Free nike free run workout - nike free run dame anden udg?r | yixiao.sportbloggo.de
    recycling shoes is nike free run 2 | jerseyscheap on Xanga
    Air presto derudover nike free danmark in Profile page -
    nike free run har brug in Profile page - North Tech High School - Online Portfolio

free run genuine to listen as a nike free former a orientation - billige nike free nogle m?der | yixiao.bebeblog.com.br
    hovedsagelig fordi midten af nike free sko
    Amigo To Amigo Social Network - Leona Chen's blog - har vist sig at g?re den overlegne Nike Free Run Dame
    Jerseyscheap - flowers may possibly seen Nike Frees | jerseyscheap.viajeblog.com.br
    LivingPark | Blog | drog mot med en l?ngtan nike free 3.0 att f? samma
    overlegne bes?gende nike free run 2 in Profile view - Job Hunter Community
    Nike Free Run 3 Australia catch terminated crappie - jerseyscheap
    this bold brand Nike Free Run 2 – celticqueen.co.uk

Bloomberg reports most China Mobile outlets aren't carrying Nokia's flagship Windows Phone ahead of the Chinese New Year holidays due to the constraints - Stephen Elop has already stated Q4 920 sales were hurt by limited supplies (reportedly due to chip shortages). If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
    CenturyLink Prism TV is a fiber-optic service and television. It promotes an interactive experience and offers different TV plans based on your preferences and budget.

Devoted Otaku RaymondJab is off to a good start
    Thanks

Молочница и энтерок

Дизайн бедноватый Ярко и локонично! Просто делитесь своими ссылками со всеми друзьями и знакомыми! Вы без труда найдете нужную информацию благодаря удобному рубрикатору. молочница от переохлаждении Обсуждение юридических вопросов. И что, разглашение материалов и результатов, мягко говоря, не приветствуется, из-за чего человек вынужден скрываться под маской. При этом эти страницы могут отличаться по функционалу. История Украины и ее народа (Ефименко А. 36 недель молочница Картоху не сеем, жрать нечего... Регулярно появляются совершенно бесплатные книги, главное не упустить момент! кандидоз вагинальный хроническая форум Эта игра выигрывает от четырёхъядерных процессоров больше, чем от тактовых частот. Попробовав их, вы не только получите истинно Вам надоела привычная пицца? Внимание: в этой базе данных размещены только предприятия и организации Волгограда и Волгоградской области. Огромное количество полезной информации по созданию и продвижению блога! кандидоз нагноительный Занимательная анатомия роботов (Мацкевич В. И не станет инструмента для чёрного рынка незаконных денег.

---
    (с) Кандидоз пищевода диета

Devoted Otaku RaymondJab is off to a good start
    Thanks

Венерические забол&

Все циркуляционные насосы. Мы научим Вас зарабатывать большие деньги. Доставка шин по низким ценам позволит Вам значительно сэкономить время и деньги. кандидоз на повехности кожи Очень много полезной информации по темам новостная лента интервью политиков заходите к нам на сайт! Персональная страница под сайт с постоянным адресом. Как читать схемы общепромышленных установок (Черня А. Количество страниц сайта - не ограничено. молочница у пожилых женщин Кликов: 43 Если желаете скачать аркадные игры. Операционная система определяет, что нужно создать новый поток для этой программы. молочница что такое как проявляется у мужчин Я долго искаал в интернете подходящую трость для ходьбы. Уголки, трубы, проч. Некоторые заметки и рекомендации в книге снабжены пиктограммами. Позаботьтесь о нагрузке на сеть пользователей - введите функцию отключения тяжеловесного медиаконтента и всегда указывайте размер файлов, которые можно скачать. антикандидозных средств Тейлора в разработку принципов научного управления. Система управления сайтом упрощает публикацию новостей, статей, размещение картинок, создание интернет-магазина и предоставляет много других возможностей. метронидазола и молочница Вы можете посмотреть фотографии мрамора, натурального камня и вид облицовки фасадов на нашем сайте.

---
    (с) Маловит молочница

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast