+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shinn Asuka Vs Kira Yamato (destiny Vs Ultimate Coordinator)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinn Asuka Vs Kira Yamato (destiny Vs Ultimate Coordinator)

BASICALLY SHINN ASUKA IS THE TOP GUN OF ZAFT FORCES SINCE ATHRUN ZALA LEFT AND THE FACT THAT CHAIRMAN DULLINDAL CHOOSE HIM BECAUSE OF THE DESTINY PLAN (INSTEAD OF RAY ZA BURELL). PUTTING ASIDE KIRA YAMATO THE ULTIMATE COORDINATOR AND THE HERO OF BOTH GUNDAM SEED AND DESTINY. IS THE SCORE SETTLED OR NOT?

SHINN VS KIRA

WHO IS THE TRUE SUPREME COORDINATOR?
    As you know Shinn is a super damn BASTARD(sorry for that Shinn-kun)
    Shinn didn't care in everyone except Stellar that is and He didn't follow orders of his superior(except Chairman Dulindal) and that's why he was beaten by his superior(Athrun Zala) in the end of Gundam Seed Destiny
    (PS Shinn and Athrun is in SEED mode in that time)..

Kira is the so called the Ultimate Coordinator...
    Kira fights to protect everyone(Includin her beloved Lacus-san)
    Not like Shinn, Kira is a veteran pilot of his time and was called the Ultimate Coordinator(Kira beat both Rey and Le Cruesset)

I'll choose Kira of course ppl!

So who coordinator are you into?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shinn Asuka Vs Kira Yamato (destiny Vs Ultimate Coordinator)

well i don't consider kira as a veteran...there's no character in seed has been called a veteran, only an ace. both kira and shinn are not ace pilots...to be called an ace, one has to enlisted into the military for years and has capable of piloting any sorts in ms, whether advance or obsolete. and there was no mention of them both piloting ms...only gundams.

kira wins. why? it's pretty simple..."plot" armor.
    i say canard can beat them both easily. why? canard is an ace super coordinator who doesn't even use seed mode in battle. plus, he defeated the most powerful spatial awareness person in seed.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't consider kira as a veteran...there's no character has been called a veteran, only an ace. both kira and shinn are also not an ace pilot...to be called an ace, one has to enlisted into the military for years and has capable of piloting any sorts in ms, whether advance or obsolete. and there was no mention of them both piloting them ms...only gundams.
    OH! Thanks for correcting me rematche, veteran came to mind and wrote it down in here...
    <<<SheesH>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

Kira Yamato is my personal favorite and so I'll choose him. There's no doubt that between Shinn and Kira, Kira is ahead of him in many ways and so he's much stronger than Shin.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

all hail the ridiculous plot armor of kira yamato!
    in the original story of seed, kira yamato is supposed to be dead. he was killed by rau and it was athrun who killed rau but looses an arm in the fight. not to mention everyone died in the archangel because flay was turned in to a human bomb and she we detonated when the archangel rescued her. so the only one who survived was athrun.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

all hail the ridiculous plot armor of kira yamato!
    in the original story of seed, kira yamato is supposed to be dead. he was killed by rau and it was athrun who killed rau but looses an arm in the fight. not to mention everyone died in the archangel because flay was turned in to a human bomb and she we detonated when the archangel rescued her. so the only one who survived was athrun.
    Are you saying they renewed the plot armor of Kira and one more thing is it the manga?
    Why Flay turned herself into a human bomb and desttoy archangel..
    Guess I will have to read the manga...
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Are you saying they renewed the plot armor of Kira and one more thing is it the manga?
    Why Flay turned herself into a human bomb and desttoy archangel..
    Guess I will have to read the manga...
    yup............but that was old and it was written by tomino (creator of the gundam) but fukuda changed it and even directed it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

yup............but that was old and it was written by tomino (creator of the gundam) but fukuda changed it and even directed it.
    What series did fukuda changed and directed?(Gundam Seed?)
    So you mean he changed the plot armor of Kira Yamato!
    Wow so who will be the partner of Lacus Clyne then?
    Last edited by receiverofhell; May 23, 2009 at 04:41 AM.
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast