+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shinn Asuka Vs Kira Yamato (destiny Vs Ultimate Coordinator)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shinn Asuka Vs Kira Yamato (destiny Vs Ultimate Coordinator)

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    What series did fukuda changed and directed?(Gundam Seed?)
    So you mean he changed the plot armor of Kira Yamato!
    Wow so who will be the partner of Lacus Clyne then?
    yes...it's gundam seed itself. tomino's version is totally different, which i liked since it's more realistic...like kira for example.
    it's obvious, she ends with one arm athrun.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

yes...it's gundam seed itself. tomino's version is totally different, which i liked since it's more realistic...like kira for example.
    it's obvious, she ends with one arm athrun.
    Right and why Fukuda changed the plot armor of Kira Yamato?(Who will be the partner of Lacus Clyne?)

So that's why there's GS Destiny(cause he changed the original story and creating a new sequel for his revised story&&)
    Well it can't be help
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

The score is settled the results are in Kira has the win. Kira had the hardest job trying not to kill Shinn. If he had wanted to it would have been through fast.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The score is settled the results are in Kira has the win. Kira had the hardest job trying not to kill Shinn. If he had wanted to it would have been through fast.
    Oh,yeah that's right beast if Shinn is killed Kira would be again the all ou protagonist of GSD!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

based from my observation with destiny's specs and design, it's one of the most near-useless gundams in c.e. really, wings of light consumes it's power heavily but doesn't do a thing at all. well at least astray gundam destiny is more practical and useful to destiny gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you rematche. I don't really think it does anything other than make it look good. Kira would have the upperhand in a battle just because of his gundam. And like beast said, if kira aimed to kill, the match would be over swiftly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I agree with you rematche. I don't really think it does anything other than make it look good. Kira would have the upperhand in a battle just because of his gundam. And like beast said, if kira aimed to kill, the match would be over swiftly.
    it's so called unique feature is actually the flaw of destiny. every time it uses its' ripped off wings of light, it consumes the unit's power. hence it's power, speed, and defense gradually decrease per usage.

the v2 gundam's wings of light is far more powerful and practical that that cheap destiny.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen a little of the V2 gundam series and I know what you mean. Turn A gundam's moonlight butterfly is also the same basic design as the destiny gundam but it is way more powerful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2