+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Skill of pilots

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Skill of pilots

Of all the pilots in the Gundam Universes, who would win in a fight just based on skill? If there Gundams were all the same, with all the same equippment and thruster output and systems, who would win?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skill of pilots

Kira. he has the best genes and has proven on several occasions that he can win at will. I would put him up against adin bennett, the best g-unit pilot any day of the week. That last comment was intended for someone who is out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Kira. he has the best genes and has proven on several occasions that he can win at will. I would put him up against adin bennett, the best g-unit pilot any day of the week. That last comment was intended for someone who is out there.
    Yeah, Kira has some major skills. There are also other people that are very close to him. Of course the Newtypes would put up a big fight. But the newtypes can't really do much with a Gundam that isn't equiped for them. They would be pretty much stuck in that situation.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Yeah, Kira has some major skills. There are also other people that are very close to him. Of course the Newtypes would put up a big fight. But the newtypes can't really do much with a Gundam that isn't equiped for them. They would be pretty much stuck in that situation.
    no...actually newtypes increase the potential of any ms they piloted on. like amuro ray, he made hthe gundam obsolete yet he as able to defeat advance ms of any kind. i don't consider kira to be skillful. why? he's only seen "skillful" due to a fact he's piloting gundams that are newly built. there was no record of him piloting a old and outdated ms...heck he even never piloted a ms...just a gundam that's fully automated. a skillful pilot is versatile, they can pilot anything.

as for the pilot, almost uc newtypes and oldtypes, protagonist or antagonist.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

But amuro had the V gundam made based on his designs. If he hadn't done that, I doubt he would've performed as well. And I also said if they had the same mobile suits with the same everything. Without the phycoframe in his Gundam, amuro definitly wouldn't have done as well. And Kira actually piloted a GOUF flight type. He was beaten by Destiny but only because the pilot was in Seed mode. He got very far and did very well. But he was trying to escape, not fight. And he had another person in the cockpit with him, limiting his abilities and reactions.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

But amuro had the V gundam made based on his designs. If he hadn't done that, I doubt he would've performed as well. And I also said if they had the same mobile suits with the same everything. Without the phycoframe in his Gundam, amuro definitly wouldn't have done as well. And Kira actually piloted a GOUF flight type. He was beaten by Destiny but only because the pilot was in Seed mode. He got very far and did very well. But he was trying to escape, not fight. And he had another person in the cockpit with him, limiting his abilities and reactions.
    no...amuro was one of those inventors of the gundam and he designed the gundam to be versatile. because if he made it only for him, then there were no mass produce gundams then. and during the z gundam timeline in a form of a side story, amuro piloted a common mass produce z gundam and he was able to defeat an army of newtype based ms with a beam saber alone in a matter of 5 seconds. and also most of amuro ray's side story battle, wasn't piloting newtype based gundam or ms....it was only in char's counter attack he was able to pilot a newtype based gundam based on his design for the first time. in his years fighting, he was piloting common ms without any unique features.
    gouf?! that was athrun. watch seed destiny again please.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I'm not talking about regular Gundam. I'm talking about Nu Gundam. It was made off his basic designs. And you yourself said that a newtype increase the MS's potential. SO when he is piloting a Gundam, going up against a bunch of pilots that are in ms only based on newtypes, it doesn't sound very impressive. But I will admit 5 seconds is pretty incredible.

Thanks

I'm not talking about regular Gundam. I'm talking about Nu Gundam. It was made off his basic designs. And you yourself said that a newtype increase the MS's potential. SO when he is piloting a Gundam, going up against a bunch of pilots that are in ms only based on newtypes, it doesn't sound very impressive. But I will admit 5 seconds is pretty incredible.
    those ms are piloted by newtypes since those ms are made for newtypes. nu was made as basic since it was a prototype. the final version of the nu gundam is this...

the hi-nu gundam. the nu gundam components are all prototypes, even the psychoframe itself. while the hi-nu is final and improved version of the nu gundam. it's super powerful and super fast...so powerful that it's hyper mega canon can destroy nearly the half of axis by a single shot.

almost forgot....amuro ray piloted the gundam at the age of 14. he's still the youngest pilot in all gundam series and also the most experienced, from 14 to 27. now that's a skill and an experience.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast