+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Skill of pilots

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skill of pilots

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    those ms are piloted by newtypes since those ms are made for newtypes. nu was made as basic since it was a prototype. the final version of the nu gundam is this...

the hi-nu gundam. the nu gundam components are all prototypes, even the psychoframe itself. while the hi-nu is final and improved version of the nu gundam. it's super powerful and super fast...so powerful that it's hyper mega canon can destroy nearly the half of axis by a single shot.
    I'm not familier with the Mobile Suit Gundam anime. What is Axis? A base of some sort? Or is it a colony in space?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I'm not familier with the Mobile Suit Gundam anime. What is Axis? A base of some sort? Or is it a colony in space?
    that's axis....

it is a giant asteroid colony of the entire zeon empire. in the anime movie version, char bought this from the earth government secretly by gold bars. he then use axis by putting it on a collision course towards earth because we wants earth to be purified so that mankind will evolve into newtypes, but it didn't happened because amuro ray use his nu-gundam to push it away from earth.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

That's basically the plot line of Endless waltz. Zechs wanted to destroy the earth for the colonies to live in peace. He wanted to kill everyone that wanted tp fight. And since that was everyone..well, you get the point. But in endless waltz, they used the peacemillion to push Libra away. But a small section broke off and Heero pulled off one of the greatest stunts in history.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

That's basically the plot line of Endless waltz. Zechs wanted to destroy the earth for the colonies to live in peace. He wanted to kill everyone that wanted tp fight. And since that was everyone..well, you get the point. But in endless waltz, they used the peacemillion to push Libra away. But a small section broke off and Heero pulled off one of the greatest stunts in history.
    yup...wing isn't purely an original ya know. and as for the stunt, it's actually different from the manga. it was actually all five of them giving their energy to the twin buster rifle to destroy that small section of libra. it still bothers me a bit why they change it from the anime.

anyway...axis is more a 100x bigger than libra. and amuro push it away alone when axis was already near the atmosphere of earth. why alone? most all the ms can't handle the pressure, heat, and gravity of earth and axis. the nu-gundam is incredible durable, it didn't have a scratch while pushing the axis. why push? not to mention axis big but it's powered by a millions tons of minovsky type reactors...shoot the axis then the explosion will wipe out even thing including earth.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah, killing every living thing would not be good. And I think it looks way cooler anime. And the Nu gundam not having any scratches is pretty unrealistic. It probably would've looked better if it started to get ripped up like in Wing. I thing it added a more dramatic effect. It showed that it really was a life or death situation, not a walk in the park.

Thanks

Yeah, killing every living thing would not be good. And I think it looks way cooler anime. And the Nu gundam not having any scratches is pretty unrealistic. It probably would've looked better if it started to get ripped up like in Wing. I thing it added a more dramatic effect. It showed that it really was a life or death situation, not a walk in the park.
    well it's because the nu's alloy which is gundarium is incredibly dense and tough but it can be damage by m-particle beam based weapons, like a beam saber. it's just amuro is such a skilled pilot. actually, he and char both died in the end, both of them were absorbed by the psychoframe because it was attracted to their strong newtype aura. they were considered to be mia. their battle was the greatest entire gundam history. i suggest you should watch it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I will look it up. And even though yu say it is incredibly tough, do you know how hot it gets when something re-enters the atmosphere? It is increcidibly hot. I'm pretty sure it would have done something to it.

Thanks

I will look it up. And even though yu say it is incredibly tough, do you know how hot it gets when something re-enters the atmosphere? It is increcidibly hot. I'm pretty sure it would have done something to it.
    yes i know. but the gundarium is impervious to any form of heat other than m particles. this is according to universal century gundam's physics. since gundarium and m particles are discovered and produced in space, hence they are superior from any planet based resources.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast