+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Skill of pilots

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skill of pilots

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If heat was applied during the proccess of making it, it can surely be applied to destroy it.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If heat was applied during the proccess of making it, it can surely be applied to destroy it.
    yes, heat. m particles' heat...what i have said earlier, m particles can only contained by gundarium alloy and also m particles is the only source that can penetrate gundarium depending on the amount of power. uc gundam's beam weaponry and power source is m particles...and interestingly newtypes can even sense and even use it. and also all of their metal alloy they use are also gundarium...even their space collony. this is why zeon was able to drop a space colony perfectly and successfully on earth as a first act of war with earth.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Domon Kasshu could kick any ones ass cuz when he puts his mind towards a win nothing and no one can stop him especially when he gets rill calm that is when he gets wicked dangerous
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingmustang View Post
    I think Domon Kasshu could kick any ones ass cuz when he puts his mind towards a win nothing and no one can stop him especially when he gets rill calm that is when he gets wicked dangerous
    in his own universe...not in all gundam multiverses. after all, domon is just a human, there are characters in the gundams that aren't even human which they are more superior to a mere human. not to mention their ms and gundams are even twice as powerful as the god gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen all the gundam shows. I thought we weir talking about putting all the fighters in am equally matched gundam for the sake of comparing skill level?
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingmustang View Post
    I have not seen all the gundam shows. I thought we weir talking about putting all the fighters in am equally matched gundam for the sake of comparing skill level?
    exactly. and again there are still skilled and even experienced pilots in all gundams. for example, amuro ray, known as the greatest ms ace pilot of all gundams, was able to defeat powerful ms with his obsolete gundam. that just pure skills and he's just 14.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3