+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tallgeese vs. epyon

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

Cool tallgeese vs. epyon

ok ok i already asked you this but who do you think would win against tallgeese and epyon? i can tell you for one thing tallgeese is fast but epyon is powerful so it's speed vs. power but i want your opinion of who You think should win this battle.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: tallgeese vs. epyon

Tallgeese like in DragonBall Z if you have all the power in the world but cant land a punch hows that going to help you speed is way more imporant also speed cause he could tire the other guy out making him the champion.

Thanks

Cool Re: tallgeese vs. epyon

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Hohenheim View Post
    Tallgeese like in DragonBall Z if you have all the power in the world but cant land a punch hows that going to help you speed is way more imporant also speed cause he could tire the other guy out making him the champion.
    well not true tallgeese has a weapon or two, his beam cannon and his saber sword, while epyon has a whip and a saber sword and how in the world is tallgeese goin to tire out when he uses his boosters?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

epyon is the victor. because of it's obviously more advance than the tallgeese and it has the zero system as well. not to mention it's even more powerful than wing zero...stated by heero himself.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Cool Re: tallgeese vs. epyon

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    epyon is the victor. because of it's obviously more advance than the tallgeese and it has the zero system as well. not to mention it's even more powerful than wing zero...stated by heero himself.
    well true he did say it was more powerful in episode 35 i think but tallgeese has firepower while epyon doesn't so lets say that tallgeese is while epyon is

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

But even with the weapons if he cant hit him with them then they are useless i still stick by my answer.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    well true he did say it was more powerful in episode 35 i think but tallgeese has firepower while epyon doesn't so lets say that tallgeese is while epyon is
    tallgeese has only 10 rounds in its cannon and the cannon's speed can't match the epyon. hence, the cannon is practically useless against the epyon. and also epyon is twice superior than tallgesse based on designs and age.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Thank you hes screwed he cant hit him and that stuff will weigh him down making him slower making Epyon the winner i think we know who the winner and its Epyon everybody has said it except for 1 person.

Epyon Tallgeese

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast