+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tallgeese vs. epyon

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

Re: tallgeese vs. epyon

ok ok fine epyon is the winner happy? but i got a question for alphonse hohenheim. who do u think would win against epyon and wing zero? all epyon has is a whip and a saber sword and wing zero has a buster cannon and a saber sword
    all i can say is wing zero destoryed epyon

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    ok ok fine epyon is the winner happy? but i got a question for alphonse hohenheim. who do u think would win against epyon and wing zero? all epyon has is a whip and a saber sword and wing zero has a buster cannon and a saber sword
    all i can say is wing zero destoryed epyon
    epyon is still the victor. heero even said epyon is much stronger than wing zero. and wing zero is older than epyon, hence epyon is advance and new.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

well watch the gundam wing series on either youtube or yahoo videos until you get to the part where wing zero and epyon get into a battle and tell me who wins.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    well watch the gundam wing series on either youtube or yahoo videos until you get to the part where wing zero and epyon get into a battle and tell me who wins.
    wing zero why? simple, because of the pilots. as shown in most gundam animes, it's pilots what makes a ms powerful in battle.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love Wing Zero hes one of my favorites i would say he would win like rematche says he has a great pilot and hes old style which makes him alot harder to figure out how hes going to attack and move and cause Wing Zero is tough .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2