+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treize Kushranada

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Treize Kushranada

hey, do you guys actually think that Treize was actually a "bad guy" i mean, he rallied the world together, although just to fight the White Fang. i know OZ was bad in the beginning, but i didnt really see him do anything "bad"

i dont know, maybe i am just stupid, but i actually thought hwe was a pretty good guy.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Treize Kushranada

He was a good guy! He was Relina's brother and they at one time had the same out look on life. Besides as you said he really didn't do anything wrong. I would say that he was just miss understood and not bad.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    He was a good guy! He was Relina's brother and they at one time had the same out look on life. Besides as you said he really didn't do anything wrong. I would say that he was just miss understood and not bad.
    Ummm... Relina's brother was Milliardo Peacecraft (AKA Zechs Merquise)...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

OOppss! That's right Treize was his friend. It's been too long since I've watched it. Then that means that Treize was the master mind behind the fighting. I always got thos two mixed up! So then yes he was a bad guy. I mean why would you wanna start a war?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Treize was tryin' ta start a war that'd b so horrible, so terrible in it's scope and loss of life, that humanity would never think 'bout 'causin' another one again. He wanted humanity ta actually follow the Peacecraft line of thinkin', but he knew that it wouldn' change unless somethin' horrible on a grand scale forced it ta change. So inna way, he was a hero.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

He started a war to end all wars. But if you think about it, the wwar would have happened without him. He just steered it in a certain direction. Treize and Wu Fei actually respected each other at the end.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed they did. i remember when they had the battle on (the ship?) with swords, and wufei was PO'ed that he lost, then he was PO'ed when
     click to show spoiler

too bad the TallGeese II was lame compared to the other two, and Epyon....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

The Tallgeese II was essentially the same MS as the original Tallgeese, 'cept it had a more powerful Beam Cannon. It was still an incredible machine, Treize only lost 'cause; 1. Wufei had grown as a pilot and Treize respected him. If there was any1 whose hand he would die by, other than Zechs, it would b Wufei. 2. Treize essentially wanted ta die, ta pay for the sin of causin' such a bloody and costly war. It had little, if anythin', ta do wit the performance of the Tallgeese II.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast