+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: unicorn gundam

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

unicorn gundam

and you think the gundam 00 is new. well think again...
    click here.
    ...the story starts after char's counterattack, where earth federation and neo zeon are still fighting. the hero is barnarge lynx a 16 year old male oldtype pilot who operates the powerful unicorn gundam.

under unicorn mode

destroy mode

Unit type: full psycoframe prototype mobile suit
    Head height: 19.7 meters (21.7 meters with horn)
    Weight: 23.7 metric tons
    Power generator output: 3480 kW
    Maximum thrust: 142600 kg
    Sensor radius: 22000 meters
    Armor: gundarium alloy
    Operating system: Laplace Program, NT-D
    Armament: beam rifle x 1, shield x 1
    Pilot: Barnarge Lynx
    Mechanical designer: Hajime Katoki

...and here's a fact for ya...the unicorn gundam is a full psycoframe prototype mobile suit and it's piloted by an oldtype. how's it possible? because it's been misunderstood by fans and non-fan viewers that the psycoframe isn't the reason why amuro was able to move axis. but actually it is, the psycoframe has the ability to grant any oldtype some newtype powers. proof? in char's counterattack chan(an oldtype girlfriend of amuro ray) has a psycoframe prototype when she was fighting and she was able to sense the enemy's presence like a newtype and also the oldtype people of earth when the psycoframe was floating in space it gave them the ability to sense the presence of amuro ray pushing the axis away from earth. and if a newtype has a psycoframe it allows the newtype to increase his or hers power twice enabling the newtype to display such amazing feats, like amuro ray moving the axis away from earth and it was achieved by a small piece of the psycoframe imagine a gundam made up an entire psycoframe like the unicorn gundam can do.
    btw, the red glowing thing in the unicorn gundam is the psycoframe functioning.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 22, 2007 at 04:40 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unicorn gundam

This is interestin', when did they come out wit this? And I mean the series, I was under the impression that they were through wit the UC universe of the series.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    This is interestin', when did they come out wit this? And I mean the series, I was under the impression that they were through wit the UC universe of the series.
    are you kidding? never, dude. that will never end...because the uc has a wide gap and filling it is a must. not to mention some are renewed like the z gundam: the new translation. it's totally new compared to the gundam 00.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    are you kidding? never, dude. that will never end...because the uc has a wide gap and filling it is a must. it's totally new compared to the gundam 00.
    So all that I've heard wasn' true, hmmm. Still this gundam seems like an interestin' concept, I can' wait ta c it in action. I wonder if the psycoframe will allow oldtypes ta control funnels, like the newtypes can? At least, witout any enhancements ta the oldtypes.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    So all that I've heard wasn' true, hmmm. Still this gundam seems like an interestin' concept, I can' wait ta c it in action. I wonder if the psycoframe will allow oldtypes ta control funnels, like the newtypes can? At least, witout any enhancements ta the oldtypes.
    the vid already shows the action...did you see it? and actually oldtypes can operate a funnel like weapons according to this...

The Quasi-psycommu system was developed to extend the capabilities of remote control to non-newtypes. This system can actively scan the pilot's brainwaves, no matter how weak they are, and then let the computer translate the thoughts into commands to be issued to remote weapons. Using the quasi-psycommu even Oldtype humans can control simple wire-guided remote weapons, such as incoms. Incoms, unlike funnels or bits, only capable of two-dimensional movements and still have to be tethered to their control unit by wires because the signals would be otherwise disrupted by Minovsky Particles.

The quasi-psycommu system was first developed in the AMX-002 Neue Ziel by the Axis Zeon in U.C. 0083, only known as "half-control computer system". Later in U.C. 0087, the Titans, developed their own miniaturized version, which appeared in several units such as the ORX-013 Gundam Mk-V, and the MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mark II. When the wreckage of the Psyco Gundam Mark II was retrieved by the Neo Zeon they reverse engineered it and used it in several of their own units such as the AMX-103 Hamma Hamma and AMX-114 Doven Wolf.

...like the strike freedom, since it has improved quantum communications system, allowing normal pilots without expanded spatial awareness to use the dragoons.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

This is interesting. Looks like I'll be watching some of the older Gundams more often now (I only got into it after Wing and Seed).
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Thanks

here's another fact...most people say that bits and funnels can't work on earth but actually it can. if ya see the the vid the kshatriya is using it's funnel against the unicorn gundam on earth.

btw, here's the kshatriya...

Unit type: prototype Newtype use mobile suit
    Head height: 22.3 meters
    Base weight: 29.7 metric tons
    Binder base weight: 22.32 metric tons
    Armament: chest mega particle cannon x 4, binder mega particle cannon 2 x 4, beam saber funnel 6 x 4
    Pilot: Marida Cruz
    Mechanical designer: Hajime Katoki

...kudos to katoki for being one hell of a designer!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinzen View Post
    This is interesting. Looks like I'll be watching some of the older Gundams more often now (I only got into it after Wing and Seed).
    but of course the original is still the best untill now that even seed and seed destiny copies it 90%.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

unicorn looks like a GM before it goes tails..... cool idea indeed. has this already come out, or what?

PS "tails is another of my slang terms, refering to when Naruto goes any number of kyubi tails"

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast