+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: unicorn gundam

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unicorn gundam

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    unicorn looks like a GM before it goes tails..... cool idea indeed. has this already come out, or what?

PS "tails is another of my slang terms, refering to when Naruto goes any number of kyubi tails"
    not yet because there's the gundam00 at this moment so it's still going to be soon. and i can bet it's really long.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    not yet because there's the gundam00 at this moment so it's still going to be soon. and i can bet it's really long.
    probably. if its anywhere near as good as the 08th MS team, it should be worth picking up a copy

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

probably. if its anywhere near as good as the 08th MS team, it should be worth picking up a copy
    Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn is an upcoming serial novel by popular Japanese author Harutoshi Fukui. The novel takes place in Gundam's Universal Century timeline. Character and mechanical designs will be provided by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko and Hajime Katoki, respectively.

...these guys are the bomb next to tomino...of course it's good.

characters:
    Barnarge Lynx : A 16 year old boy who is a student at Anaheim Industry Technical School in the colony "Industrial 7". He is described as seeing war as something akin to fiction, as he was born after the One Year War ended and did not experience the more isolated wars that followed it. However, upon meeting Audrey, he is drawn into a new conflict.

Audrey Burn: A 17 year old girl from a noble family, whose life changes after she meets Barnarge. Her name appears to be derived from famed actress Audrey Hepburn. She also bears a striking resemblance to Mineva Lao Zabi, and is the same age that the missing Zeon princess would be in UC 0096.

Full Frontal: A mysterious leader of Zeon remnant forces who is described as the "2nd coming of Char". Like Char Aznable, he is a blonde man whose face is hidden behind a mask, and he wears a red uniform and pilots a red mobile suit. Whether the name is an alias is unspecified. Name could be short for Full Frontal Assault.

mobile suits:
    RX-0 Unicorn Gundam: A pure white MS produced by the "UC Project," part of the Federation Space Force's reorganization plan. The entire movable frame of this experimental machine forms a psyco-frame, and its responsiveness is incredibly high. It also incorporates a special "Laplace Program" OS and a system known as "NT-D." When NT-D is activated, the internal frame expands and the entire figure is transformed. In the process, the armor separates along its seams, and slides are released. A red glow can be seen where the internal frame is exposed by the gaps in the armor, and this is believed to be a psyco-frame luminescence phenomenon. The machine's performance, in particular its mobility, is dramatically increased when NT-D is active.

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode): The Unicorn's appearance when the 'NT-D' system is activated. In this form, the psycoframe infused within the entire body's internal frame reads the pilot's thoughts (psycowaves) and directly influences the unit's movements. In other words, the MS can ultimately be controlled by thought alone.

However, when compared to one's idea of how a human body works, the stress of gravity on an 20 meter MS (more than 10 times the size) is extraordinary. Aided by the psycommu, the pilot's mind can only endure about five minutes of operation, after which a limiter is believed to activate, returning the MS to normal Unicorn form.

Furthermore, the system activates not according to the pilot's discretion, but automatically when certain conditions, as yet unexplained, are met.

...it's because the psycoframe and psycommu is specifically made for newtypes not for oldtypes. in this case, Barnarge Lynx.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Damn, I need to watch more Gundam. Heck I need to watch any Gundam, I've only every seen episode 2 of Gundam Seed.

Just a little Noobish question, I take it Newtypes are people with psychic powers? Reading what's been posted already, that's what I'm guessing.

Either way, I'd still love to get one for myself.One of those would make for a very cool toy...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie leon_shade may be famous one day leon_shade may be famous one day leon_shade's Avatar
    Thanks

my qwestoin is wat started the series was it a fight or an argument or wat?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post

Just a little Noobish question, I take it Newtypes are people with psychic powers? Reading what's been posted already, that's what I'm guessing.
    A Newtype is theorized to be the next stage of human evolution in the fictional Gundam universe. The theory behind this minor but groundbreaking metamorphosis is that in order to adapt to life in space, the human body evolved with heightened mental awareness. As such, Newtypes tend to appear among Spacenoids (Space-born human beings), although not exclusively (Amuro Ray, arguably the most famous Newtype, was actually born and spent his early childhood on Earth).

Quote Originally Posted by leon_shade View Post
    my qwestoin is wat started the series was it a fight or an argument or wat?
    The main story takes place in UC 0096, three years after the events of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Damn, I need to watch more Gundam. Heck I need to watch any Gundam, I've only every seen episode 2 of Gundam Seed.

Either way, I'd still love to get one for myself.One of those would make for a very cool toy...

newtypes also have, like a spider-sense type thing, ussually sesembling a black lightning bolt.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

newtypes also have, like a spider-sense type thing, ussually sesembling a black lightning bolt.
    not only that newtypes has the ability to destroy minds whether oldtype and newtypes. and also newtypes can't die, instead they turn into a newtype ghosts and cyber-newtype can also turn into one too.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast