+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: unicorn gundam

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unicorn gundam

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    not only that newtypes has the ability to destroy minds whether oldtype and newtypes. and also newtypes can't die, instead they turn into a newtype ghosts and cyber-newtype can also turn into one too.
    ....didnt know that myself....
    btw i hate lalah.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

So, they can sense the world around them, with danger setting off an internal alarm? Interesting...And destroy other people's minds? Nasty! I like it. Wouldn't mind some of that...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ....didnt know that myself....
    btw i hate lalah.
    that's why newtypes are known to be the perfect soldier. and also notice in the uc, that there no one single os that was able to replicate newtypes but instead an os that assists them. because newtype continues to evolved that eventually they surpass even a machine.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

indeed. it would be great to be a newtype.

everyone know their superior powers, even the "SEED" in gundam SEED is more or less being a newtype for a short period...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone know their superior powers, even the "SEED" in gundam SEED is more or less being a newtype for a short period...
    not really...it just an adrenaline rush that helps increases reaction time. them seed fanboys just making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    So, they can sense the world around them, with danger setting off an internal alarm? Interesting...And destroy other people's minds? Nasty! I like it. Wouldn't mind some of that...

Angel Halo was a psycommu fortress deployed by Zanscare Empire during U.C. 0153. It is basically a giant circular ring structure with a control ship in the middle. While the other psycommu systems merely read brainwaves and translated them into machine code to control weapons, the Angel Halo harnessed the power of hundreds of Newtypes (controlled by one single Newtype in the middle) and used them to hypnotize the human mind. It would literally force an adult to sleep and think like a baby, hence "devolve" their minds. It was used to attempt to mind-wash all inhabitants of Earth.

also the angel halo has the ability to manipulate any form of enegy, destroys and repair mobile suits and machine. luckly the v2 gundam destroyed it with it's wing of light before it became operational.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, the SEED mode is completely different from "newtype" powers and accordin' ta the creator of the series, newtypes in the SEED univers r a dyin' breed, so u may not wanna b one in the SEED universe.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Actually, the SEED mode is completely different from "newtype" powers and accordin' ta the creator of the series, newtypes in the SEED univers r a dyin' breed, so u may not wanna b one in the SEED universe.
    true but the seed's version of newtype (even though that term doesn't nor used exists in the seed universe) is totally diffrent from the uc version. for example:

Characters were said to have high spacial awareness ability that can control multiple units, including barrels and DRAGOONs. Both Coordinators (genetically engineered/enhanced humans) and Naturals (humans unmodified genetically) have been noted to possess spacial awareness abilities making the trait not distinguished by one group. Although the term is not used in cosmic era official stories and settings, the company Banpresto (another sub-company of Bandai) labeled CE pilots having spacial awareness ability as Newtypes in the SD Gundam G Generation series video games and the card game Gundam Wars due to user friendliness instead of naming them differently. However, this ability does not have the long distance psychic like ability to communicate with remote units and needed quantum communication devices to control unwired dragoon units unlike Newtypes which can directly send out signals without the help of a computer.

this is why i really don't raelly like seed but in the game i consider them.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 29, 2007 at 10:14 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

i wasnt saying SEED and newtypes where the same literally, but the same concept. all the main charachters develop it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast