+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 73

Thread: unicorn gundam

  1. #57
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    They were exceptional ace pilots who's greatest attribute was solid team work. They were not newtypes, almost all of the newtypes of Zeon were apart of Kycilia's special forces. Gaia, Ortega, and Mash were the "Black Tri-stars" names and they were Zeon's most famous ace pilots next ta Char.
    they constantly claimed to be "better at duke'n it out than that there Char"

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  2. #58
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    they constantly claimed to be "better at duke'n it out than that there Char"
    believe or not the black tri-stars are alive in yakitate japan.
    for part 1 click here.
    for part 2 click here.
    for part 3 click here.
    ...they should have been bakers instead.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  3. #59
    Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    On the Gundam Unicorn wiki, it says that Full Frontal could be Char. I haven't read the manga but the wiki said that one of the characters states that Full Frontal acts and talks like Char. This situation has also happened in Zeta Gundam where they continuously talk about how Quatro acts like Char. Do you think that they will bring Char back or is this just some wannabe?

  4. #60
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Naissus View Post
    On the Gundam Unicorn wiki, it says that Full Frontal could be Char. I haven't read the manga but the wiki said that one of the characters states that Full Frontal acts and talks like Char. This situation has also happened in Zeta Gundam where they continuously talk about how Quatro acts like Char. Do you think that they will bring Char back or is this just some wannabe?
    I believe that Rematche has stated that FF is a clone of Char, he follows the series regularly. This isn' somethin' that Zeon is above doin', they've done it 'fore. But the real Char and Amuro Ray r dead and I don' think that they're comin' back.

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

  5. #61
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I believe that Rematche has stated that FF is a clone of Char, he follows the series regularly. This isn' somethin' that Zeon is above doin', they've done it 'fore. But the real Char and Amuro Ray r dead and I don' think that they're comin' back.
    well they did came back...only as computer chips in the f90.
    still it's one of the coolest and original gundam ever made.

    interesting facts i've read in the novel...
    barnarge lynx's great (96x) grandfather is still alive, siam vist. born in uc001 and still alive in uc096. such wonders of uc technology.
    ff, he's still a mystery until now. an unknown newtype or cyber newtype of Neo-Zeon or the sleeved.

    recent update about audrey burn...

     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 05, 2008 at 04:08 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #62
    Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Hopefully we will find out soon whether or not Char and Amuro are still alive. I would really like to see a new series with both of them duking it out. Something like CCA but a 50 episode series. Does anyone know whether or not this manga is coming out in the States.

  7. #63
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    Quote Originally Posted by Naissus View Post
    Hopefully we will find out soon whether or not Char and Amuro are still alive. I would really like to see a new series with both of them duking it out. Something like CCA but a 50 episode series. Does anyone know whether or not this manga is coming out in the States.
    i think they're dead physically...but not spiritually because they're newtypes. after they were absorbed by the psychoframe because it was attracted to them due to their strong newtype powers. well...there's hathaway's flash. it's after 10 years of cca. it's a novel, not a manga and i don't think so.

    btw, check these out...
    click here.
    click here.
    click here.
    ...sure wish they were real, huh?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  8. #64
    Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: unicorn gundam

    The first one was great. I wish they would abandon 00. Its a dud anyways, and use this story. It would really pull in a lot of fans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam War!!
    By HolderOfTheDarkChalice in forum AMV's
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  3. Gundam Vs. DBZ
    By animegojira1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2005, 03:18 PM
  4. The bat and the unicorn.
    By lord nikon in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 07, 2005, 03:45 AM
  5. Gundam X
    By Ragn0r0x in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 13, 2004, 08:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts