+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What About Haro?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

What About Haro?

OK people, what do you think about haro? i mean, did you think he was annoying or cool? also whats the deal whith them in SEED?

i mean i suppose it was put in because SEED is basically a re-interpretation of the original series. and i happen to like haro.
    Last edited by Ochi Gate; Jul 14, 2007 at 05:57 PM.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What About Haro?

dunno hes to much like a baby talks back, crys about everything i just wanna hit him lol jk nah i think the series seed shud have more 2 do with kira and the one chick cant think of her name right now lol, well ttyl on this

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

For the sake of soundin' girlish, I think it's cute. (Thoughly brushes tounge.) I like the haros, in the first series; they never explained how haro was made or who gave it ta Fraw Bow. Yet in the SEED series, they explained that Athrun made them, finally an origin! Yeah, and they look like they'd b fun ta have around, u can annoy people wit 'em.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

agreed, they are cool. amuro always kicked his.... they take a lot of crap. theres a cool haro alarm clock on Ebay, its one of the SEED ones and its green. supposedly it rolls around and then wakes you up. sounds so cool....

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

On E-Bay, huh? I might check that out. It'd b nice ta have, I don' even have an alarm clock, sooo...

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    OK people, what do you think about haro? i mean, did you think he was annoying or cool? also whats the deal whith them in SEED?

i mean i suppose it was put in because SEED is basically a re-interpretation of the original series. and i happen to like haro.
    I think Haros where kool and annoying at the same time. I would say that Haros were put in the series as a comedy gag and as a counter part of the Gundams. I mean they are small and don't cause any harm unlike the big ass Gundams.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I think Haros where kool and annoying at the same time. I would say that Haros were put in the series as a comedy gag and as a counter part of the Gundams. I mean they are small and don't cause any harm unlike the big ass Gundams.
    i belive this to be correct.

ha ha i remember in SEED, pink-chan bounced down the hallway. "haro, haro, ATHRUN" ha ha so cute.

a lot better than that damn bird thing.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Those things anoy me!!! Especially if you have more than one bouncing around. At lease the bird acts like a bird not an annoying smart ass. If you truly hear what it says it's not very nice. More like a smart mouth 5 year old. But I due think that they are cute when they are not talking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast