+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What About Haro?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What About Haro?

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Those things anoy me!!! Especially if you have more than one bouncing around. At lease the bird acts like a bird not an annoying smart ass. If you truly hear what it says it's not very nice. More like a smart mouth 5 year old. But I due think that they are cute when they are not talking.
    wow, your hateful...its funny man. but no i dont care i hate tha damn bird. haros are awesome.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk about hateful..... they are really the only thing about seed that really anoy me. They don't even make good companions for me to have one it would have to be smarter or I would have to disable the voice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Talk about hateful..... they are really the only thing about seed that really anoy me. They don't even make good companions for me to have one it would have to be smarter or I would have to disable the voice.
    hahaha, funny. disable the voice...haha well at least i think they would be more durable that thad stupid bird, so you could kick it more...

Newbie SirSamurai is off to a good start
    Thanks

I actually really liked the Haros in SEED. Always there to make you laugh during a tense moment with their random comebacks. And Rakusu wouldn't be the same without it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirSamurai View Post
    I actually really liked the Haros in SEED. Always there to make you laugh during a tense moment with their random comebacks. And Rakusu wouldn't be the same without it
    this is what i was going for. plus its cool how there are more than just one color

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

seed's haro is a disgrace because it's useless and only for kids.
    the universal century's version is different because it's for everybody. for an example the uc's haro has the ability to be used as a computer.

the best haro is in the v gundam of the universal century universe. since it has an a.i. uso's (hero of v gundam) haro helped him during his battle since it can communicate with him like a human and it's even has it's own cockpit like r2d2.

and amuro ray should be credit for this since he made the haro...and because of that invention he's a billionare...even a decade has passed the haro is still in the market.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    seed's haro is a disgrace because it's useless and only for kids.
    the universal century's version is different because it's for everybody. for an example the uc's haro has the ability to be used as a computer.

the best haro is in the v gundam of the universal century universe. since it has an a.i. uso's (hero of v gundam) haro helped him during his battle since it can communicate with him like a human and it's even has it's own cockpit like r2d2.

and amuro ray should be credit for this since he made the haro...and because of that invention he's a billionare...even a decade has passed the haro is still in the market.
    you bring a good point. plus the UC haro was mass produced.... i think the main thing i like about the CE haro is its smaller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2