+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Damn, my original-because-I've-never-seen-any-of-the-series story & ideas are starting to become less & less original. At least I'm getting more details to throw into it...

Might even have to write some of it up soon...

it doesn't really matter and besides only a hand of few knows...well except for those fanboys. just go.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, the biocomputer is just a lot like the ZERO system in Gundam Wing. its how Seabook was able to pilot the F91 so well on his second sortie (that, or they didnt have time in the movie to make him get better). And the biosensor let beam sabers become beam telephone poles.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, the biocomputer is just a lot like the ZERO system in Gundam Wing. its how Seabook was able to pilot the F91 so well on his second sortie (that, or they didnt have time in the movie to make him get better). And the biosensor let beam sabers become beam telephone poles.
    well the problem with the zero system that it's function depends on pilot's mood.
    though it can show possible scenarios of victory but still it needs a human decision. unlike biocomputer, it actually takes control if the pilot is incapable of deciding of any course of actions...like the alice system of sentinel gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

So basically its like having an AI inside your Gundam for those just incase uses. Like a hardcore battle that is wearing you down. You get so wore out that the computer takes over for you and you get a little rest to think up new strategies. My only quesstion is once the system has been activated can the pilot stop it or will it just keep running until it feels its in a safty zone(Never have seen F91 so i don't know).
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    My only quesstion is once the system has been activated can the pilot stop it or will it just keep running until it feels its in a safty zone(Never have seen F91 so i don't know).
    are you referring to the biocomputer of f91 or the alice system of sentinel gundam? still...it's the pilot who has the total control over the system. that's one of the beauty of uc's a.i. it's absolutely user friendly.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm that would be an idle idea to intregate into the military weapons of our age. Too bad that the military is to worried about killing people and making money rather than saving them. But moving on, from what i understand there was only one Alice system and it could take control and make good judgements on what to do. So in a manner of speaking why is it that they haven't moved to using just units with an A.I. system like that and no pilots.I'm sure they could mass produce it if they looked into it enough. Kinda like the Mobile Dolls of Wing but much more intelligent obviously.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    But moving on, from what i understand there was only one Alice system and it could take control and make good judgements on what to do. So in a manner of speaking why is it that they haven't moved to using just units with an A.I. system like that and no pilots.I'm sure they could mass produce it if they looked into it enough. Kinda like the Mobile Dolls of Wing but much more intelligent obviously.
    why waste time on money on producing a.i. when the military can just produce a cyber newtype clones. after all, even a cyber newtypes can surpass an a.i. besides alice system has a flaw, it needs to learn from a pilot and that takes time.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, but what if you teach one unit, then replicate it's data to make more? Then you'll have your AI army, & if it's teamed with a living pilot, then it can also learn from them. That's what I've thought up for my universe. Of course, it helps if you've got the basic programming right to start with.

And yes, I've finally posted a Fanfic about it, slipping a link into my sig...

I'm guessing the AI keeps proving inferior to the unpredictability of a living pilot? The usual "this just happened so I must do this -error- unexplained behavior" deal. It's insanely difficult to create an AI the equal of a human mind since computers essentially process 1 thing at a time, just moving through it so fast, while human brains process so much information at once, it aint funny...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast