+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Ah, but what if you teach one unit, then replicate it's data to make more? Then you'll have your AI army, & if it's teamed with a living pilot, then it can also learn from them.
    the uc already has that and it's called the alice system. the reason why it wasn't mass produced is because the system does learn everything from the pilot and pilot's flaw as well but it was able compensate for the flaw by acting the human behavior itself. not to mention the learning process of the alice system takes time and still, it can never catch to a newtype level of performance...even though the f90 has the a.r. (amuro ray) and c.a. (char aznable) chip, it can only par with a newtype.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I do? Anything it'd take. And any Gundam would be better than no Gundam. Though the original, Wing 0, Deathscythe II, and Heavy Arms Custom would be nice. Why the Heavy Arms, there's a lot of people up here that need wakeup calls.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

RX-99 (AFX-9000) Neo Gundam

Model number: RX-99 (Earth Federation Forces); AFX-9000 (Anaheim Electronics)
    Code name: Neo Gundam
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics
    Operator: Earth Federation Forces
    Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter (Unit 1); pilot and passenger, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter (Unit 2)
    Dimensions: head height 15.1 meters
    Weight: empty 7.9 metric tons; max gross 20.7 metric tons
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy/ceramic composite
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 4710 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 23800 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: bare mobile suit 46, equipped with G-BRD 54
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 4.60 G
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam vulcan, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use, double as fire-linked beam guns on Core Fighter; beam shield, mounted on left forearm
    Optional hand armaments: G-BRD (Generative Beam Rifle Device), selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage or penetration application, can be attached to Core Fighter to operate as a booster

...why? The Beam Rifle Device, or "G-BRD" for short, which operated in a fashion similar to a Variable Speed Beam Rifle (VSBR) but was completely hand-carried and powered by its own built-in reactor rather than connected directly to the mobile suit's reactor.
    it made the vsbr obsolete...it cost a lot, that's why only a hand few were made.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

really, what kind of a question is "what would you do for a gundam?"
    what wouldn't i do? nothing (short of sell my soul to satan, i might might think twice about that)

i would want the Wing Zero Custom from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. The zero is the coolest gundam in existence and the zero system just owns everything (assuming i'm not a newtype or a coordinator, nor am i fighting one since they didn't exist in Gundam Wing anyway). i htink that the zero was the most powerful gundam contained to a single series (not comparing point for point, but rather overall compared to other gundams in the same series, and its rank among them)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie gundampumaadder is off to a good start gundampumaadder's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

what would i do for a gundam? Well, i would problebly just volenteer. im already a US Marine.

as to which one..... all of them.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD ^ You stole my answer.

._. Minus the marine part, I'm not in the marines. XD

But still, yeah. I'd be willing to put my life on the line and steal one if that's what it took. XD;

But yes, as to which one? P: yup, all of them. >D

@_@ that'd take me forever to steal, if that were the case.

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie gundampumaadder is off to a good start gundampumaadder's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

sorry bout that Cinlilly, but its the only answer i had to give.

if i had to pick just one though, it would be a toss up between Exia, Turn A, and FAZZ. and if i couldn't have a gundam,... give me a Zaku II S, caus leos arn't squat!

SIEG ZEON!!!!!!

PS: Mono-eyes Kick @$$!!!!!!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

There's always the Tallgeese, if u could get past the G-stresses on ur body; u'd have an incredible machine. I like all of the versions of the Tallgeese, but I especially like the Tallgeese III. That Mega-Beam cannon is awesome! I even like that sneaky Heat Rod mounted in it's shield. I'd even rip a guy's face off ta get my hands on that machine (ok, maybe not, but it's still a heckva machine that I'd do jus' 'bout anythin' for.). Oh and Gundampumaadder, u're a marine huh? Kool, jus' wanna ta tell u, thanks.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; May 01, 2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Spellin'

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast