+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do for a gundam? which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    i would nuke everything that opposed me:P
    if ya wanna nuke then why not try this baby then...

RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis"

Model number: RX-78GP02A
    Code name: Gundam "Physalis"
    Unit type: prototype general purpose tactical mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics
    Operator: Earth Federation Forces, Delaz Fleet
    Rollout: 18 UC September 0083
    First deployment: 13 UC October 0083
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: overall height 19.5 meters; head height 18.5 meters
    Weight: empty 54.5 metric tons; max gross 83.0 metric tons
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1860 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 32000 kg, 4 x 6800 kg
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.87 G; 180-degree turn time 1.1 seconds
    Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x A.E.Blash AEXB-909L beam saber, stored in recharge racks in hip armor, hand-carried in use; AE/ZIM.G-BAZ-0186-A atomic bazooka (uses Mark-82 nuclear warhead, 1 round in chamber, breech and firing chamber), mounted on right shoulder, barrel/trigger mechanism stored in shield when not in use
    Optional hand armaments: NR-Sh-02-RX/S-00013 shield, stores barrel/trigger mechanism for atomic bazooka

...just nuke it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post

Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.87 G; 180-degree turn time 1.1 seconds
    Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x A.E.Blash AEXB-909L beam saber, stored in recharge racks in hip armor, hand-carried in use; AE/ZIM.G-BAZ-0186-A atomic bazooka (uses Mark-82 nuclear warhead, 1 round in chamber, breech and firing chamber), mounted on right shoulder, barrel/trigger mechanism stored in shield when not in use
    Optional hand armaments: NR-Sh-02-RX/S-00013 shield, stores barrel/trigger mechanism for atomic bazooka

...just nuke it.
    I'm guessing the dark grey parts on the tops of the shoulders are rotating thrusters? I'm pretty sure I've seen & been thinking about getting a 1/60 scale model of one of those. Never did catch the name of it though. And it fires nuclear bazooka shots? Damn!

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I'm guessing the dark grey parts on the tops of the shoulders are rotating thrusters? I'm pretty sure I've seen & been thinking about getting a 1/60 scale model of one of those. Never did catch the name of it though. And it fires nuclear bazooka shots? Damn!

well in the uc a nuke is really not a bigger threat in this universe...it's the newtypes and minovsky particles. and the name of that gundam is the gp02.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

...just nuke it.
    what about the freedom or the Justice from the gundam seed series there powered by a nuclear reactor and the metior system they can be equeped with is very capable of nuking any thing in there path
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    what about the freedom or the Justice from the gundam seed series there powered by a nuclear reactor and the metior system they can be equeped with is very capable of nuking any thing in there path
    all mobile suits, mobile armors, warships, and even gundams in the uc are nuclear powered and some are even powered by minovsky particles aswell. nukes mostly in the uc are very common and very obsolete. the freedom and the justice of seed are just another common gundam in the uc....hence, not threating.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

all mobile suits, mobile armors, warships, and even gundams in the uc are nuclear powered and some are even powered by minovsky particles aswell. nukes mostly in the uc are very common and very obsolete. the freedom and the justice of seed are just another common gundam in the uc....hence, not threating.
    actualy if you notice not all gundams are nuclear powered in seed nukes were decomisined because of the Cordinators newtron Jammers and in gundam wing the moble suits were fuled by some speacle fule not nucleare powered also in G-gundam none of the suits were nucleare powered so in most sence your wrong in saying that all gundams,noble armores and any kind of war ship was nucleared powered.
    the ark Angle from seed wasnt nucleared powered nor was her sister ship the dominyin in facked the only gundam series that powered there gundame with nuclear erg was seed because if they were nuke powered every time they were destroied by each other there would be a mushroom clowd and that5 area would be in active for hundreds of years
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    actualy if you notice not all gundams are nuclear powered in seed nukes were decomisined because of the Cordinators newtron Jammers and in gundam wing the moble suits were fuled by some speacle fule not nucleare powered also in G-gundam none of the suits were nucleare powered so in most sence your wrong in saying that all gundams,noble armores and any kind of war ship was nucleared powered.
    the ark Angle from seed wasnt nucleared powered nor was her sister ship the dominyin in facked the only gundam series that powered there gundame with nuclear erg was seed because if they were nuke powered every time they were destroied by each other there would be a mushroom clowd and that5 area would be in active for hundreds of years
    please read my statement carefully...uc (universal century) it's the timeline of the original gundam while the seed and seed destiny timeline is called ce (cosmic era). i was referring to the uc universe not the seed or seed destiny, and i've already known those things you've said about them...perhaps even more. and also wing uses plasma as a source of energy...not nuke.

here's a little info for ya about the uc...minovsky particles are placed near the nuclear reactor of every gundams, ms, ma, and warships to avoid creating nuclear explosion. since minovsky partilces can also absorb any forms of energy.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Lilium (Feb 11, 2008)

Thanks

please read my statement carefully...uc (universal century) it's the timeline of the original gundam while the seed and seed destiny timeline is called ce (cosmic era). i was referring to the uc universe not the seed or seed destiny, and i've already known those things you've said about them...perhaps even more. and also wing uses plasma as a source of energy...not nuke.

here's a little info for ya about the uc...minovsky particles are placed near the nuclear reactor of every gundams, ms, ma, and warships to avoid creating nuclear explosion. since minovsky partilces can also absorb any forms of energy.
    well thank you for that tid bit of information it'l help me later on other descusions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast