+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: your own gundam story

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

your own gundam story

here's an idea for ya for those who's interested. i plan to create my own gundam with your help by putting your own story in mine. so here it goes...

intro:

in the year 0001 of ao (animeonline...ya i know ), where mankind has reached it's technological and lived amongst the stars and planets but peace is the only thing that mankind still lacks. a war has spread throughout space between the earth and mars. because both wanted to claim power for it is indeed a desperate time.

story:

episode 1: hero for peace

our hero (first come first serve for his name and not too japanese because it's over used.) living with his uncle (name him too.) just moved in a space colony called (ditto but no numbers.) and as they got out from a space bus, he accidentally bump in to a girl (ditto and this time it can be japanese or whatever.) who seemed to be in a hurry and she applogizes to him and countinued to run north. he felt his pocket and realizes that his wallet was gone. so he told his uncle that he was robbed and followed the direction where the girl went. when all of a sudden there's an explosion...

ok...now it's your turn.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own gundam story

i like the idea of earth vs mars, its always earth vs colonies....

as a name for the protagonist, how about, well...i donno.

as for the gundam itself, here some input-
    i like how some gundams, like the O.G. have beam sabers in the "backpack", and it looks cool. but this might be a bit overused.

in keeping with the tradition, it needs to be the colors of white, red and blue, of course.

weapons, i think, should be Beam Saber/javelin x 2, "armor-scnider"-esque combat knives x 2 Beam Submachinegun x 1, head vulcans x 2, machine cannons x 2 (in shoulders) and a spread beam, like the DOMs had in 0079.

sorry, im not in the story-telling mood.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i like the idea of earth vs mars, its always earth vs colonies....

as a name for the protagonist, how about, well...i donno.

as for the gundam itself, here some input-
    i like how some gundams, like the O.G. have beam sabers in the "backpack", and it looks cool. but this might be a bit overused.

in keeping with the tradition, it needs to be the colors of white, red and blue, of course.

weapons, i think, should be Beam Saber/javelin x 2, "armor-scnider"-esque combat knives x 2 Beam Submachinegun x 1, head vulcans x 2, machine cannons x 2 (in shoulders) and a spread beam, like the DOMs had in 0079.

sorry, im not in the story-telling mood.
    that's ok...
    then that's what the gundam is going to look like...even though that part of the gundam's apperance in story didn't come yet.
    at least you could have mentioned gundam's name.
    anyway, it's your turn now people...tell me what happends next.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 29, 2007 at 10:20 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    that's ok...
    then that's what the gundam is going to look like...even though that part of the gundam's apperance in story didn't come yet.
    at least you could have mentioned gundam's name.
    anyway, it's your turn now people...tell me what happends next.
    i know, cant think of good names...
    Gundam Vertigo [dumb, i know]
    Gundam END [idea from eureaka 7]

i cant think of any more good guy names. but if there is a senario where if the Martians [whom i presume will become the bad guys] have a gundam, how about Berserk Gundam?

someone should draw up a pic, i would but i SUCK at drawing gundams. belive me.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i know, cant think of good names...
    Gundam Vertigo [dumb, i know]
    Gundam END [idea from eureaka 7]

i cant think of any more good guy names. but if there is a senario where if the Martians [whom i presume will become the bad guys] have a gundam, how about Berserk Gundam?

someone should draw up a pic, i would but i SUCK at drawing gundams. belive me.
    then gundam vertigo, end, berserk gundam it is. don't worry about the drawing, that's my job even i'm not that good.

here some conceptual art of the characters. i could done more but i'm out of ink.

...hmmmm needs to be improved.

yo! gundam fans out there please lend me your creativity. don't be shy!

anyway back to the story...

when all of a sudden there's an explosion...the explosion was so immense that it triggered all the alarms and then eveyone within in the area began to panic. (hero's name), was caught in a middle of a huge crowd and the only thing he can hear was the voice of his uncle voice calling him. but before he can do anything he saw two huge mobile suits heading towards him and before it could land. a red mobile suit (berserk gundam), came out of no where blasts the two mobile suits in a second. (hero's name), was just standing and looked shock as the berserk gundam cames closer towards him.

next episode 2: (your title)
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 30, 2007 at 10:35 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually workin' on my own gundam story right now that I'm gonna post in the fanfics section, but I think I'll try ta lend a helpin' hand.

When suddenly an explosion rips through the buildin' beside the red suit, knockin' the red suit down. (Our hero) rushes over to the suit to investigate the suit, feeling his way around the cockpit area to find a way to open it. He was about to give up hope when found a switch and pressed it. The cockpit door pops open to reveal a beautiful young woman inside, injured and unconcious; but alive. Having some medical knowledge from serving as an intern at a hospital on earth, he realized that her injury was caused by a bullet wound she recieved prior to the explosion. As he was dressing the wound, she slowly aroused to conciousness and said,

"They're after the Berserk, we must get it away from them. They must not get the Berse..." She then slowly fades to unconciousness again.

"Berserk!!! What are you talking about??!!! Is it this thing??!!!" (Our Hero) said as he desperately tried to stir her to conciousness, but to no avail.

He gingerly lays the girl on a bench nearby and looks to the suit and thinks, "Well, I was hoping to get away from these things, but it doesn't look like I can. Guess I'm going to be a pilot again after all. Oh, no!!! Uncle!!!"

He starts to head into the direction of where he and his uncle were last at, when an explosion shakes the ground, sending (our hero) spiraling. Then a huge Black Mobile Suit appears, it's camera eye whurls around to see (our hero) looking up at it. Then it's eye whurls to the Berserk and begins heading towards it. (Our hero) is left there wondering what to do next...

Hope that u guys like that installment, any1's free ta pick it up from there. I even added a bit of mystery ta the story.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

ah yes! that's a good installment of the 2nd episode and are you a writer? still you should put some title on it and the hero's name and his uncle.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I am an amateur writer and semi-professional artist and what I mean by "semi-professional" is that I was well on my way ta gettin' a bachelor's degree, in art, when I was stricken wit cancer and hadta quit.

I haven' really thought of a name for the hero and uncle jus' yet, but I think that I havea good title. How does "Gundam: Crimson Dawn" sound? Kinda fits in wit the "Beserk" part, if u know what I mean?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast