+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: your own gundam story

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own gundam story

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I am an amateur writer and semi-professional artist and what I mean by "semi-professional" is that I was well on my way ta gettin' a bachelor's degree, in art, when I was stricken wit cancer and hadta quit.

I haven' really thought of a name for the hero and uncle jus' yet, but I think that I havea good title. How does "Gundam: Crimson Dawn" sound? Kinda fits in wit the "Beserk" part, if u know what I mean?
    then "Gundam: Crimson Dawn" it is. wow at least ya have some education when it comes to the arts. me, i've learn them by myself.
    btw, can you draw a ms or even the berserk gundam?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd b happy ta give it a shot. It'd b the first time that I've ever drawn a Gundam, but I'm willin' ta give it a try. I believe that considerin' Ochi was the one who came up wit the name for the Berserk Gundam, he should b the one ta give the details. Like its armaments, the materials used ta make it, etc., this would help me greatly when I draw it. U two can get together and hammer things out. P.S. I'm gonna do a quick sketch of that black suit this afternoon. I figure that the pilot of that suit can b the main character's rival.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

rematche, er..... the hero looks a lot like Kou uraki from 0083.
    i no longer have a working scaner, but i can draw ppl no prob, if you want me to.

ahh, berserk gundam.. i think it should be red, to fit with its name, but yet if the main character has it, methinks it should be the standard colors...

well, i say we leave most of the story ideas to Joe, but how about after battling the black gundam, who could turn out to be "the End"[it is black, after all^^] how about Berserk was developed by some third, unknown organization? something happens and Berserk winds up in the hands of the bad guys, who then upgrade The End to more gundam-like, ie two gundam eyes in contrast to the mono camera eye that Joe described.

after prooving the ability to pilot an MS almost noone has seen before, perhaps the good guys [whom i assume is the earth] quickly offer him the position of their own MS, the Gundam Vertigo.

just a request, is the girl whom was found going to turn out like Aina Saharin in the th MS team? i dont really want that to happen, our protaganist needs both his legs at the end of the story...

as for berserk gundam. hows about having mainly meele weapons? an epyon-style...er...beam broadsword?[seeing how epyon's was way way bigger than any other...], beam boomerang[i like that concept] i would almost say to have a shining finger, but.... and it needs at least a beam rifle..

so is it sort of like this?
    The END-current bad guy strongest MS, soon upgrades from captured Berserk
    Berserk- unknown MS from an unknown faction
    Vertigo- not around right now, but built from data observed from Berserk

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

@Ochi-gate- Kool ideas, man. Might I make a suggestion 'bout the Vertigo? How 'bout it havin' beam ports mounted under it's armor, the armor pops open ta reveal the ports near the seams. And when it fires the beams, it can control them usin' some kind of EM field, or somethin' like that, ta control the direction of the beams allowin' for more accurate shots, sorta similar ta what the Forbidden could do in SEED. This could b the Vertigo's "ace in the hole" durin' battle, except that it has a limit on how many times it can be used. U could use it if u wanna, or not it jus' a suggestion. And no, the girl won' turn out ta b like Aina, she's a d@mn good pilot who end up bein' the main character's wingman. And I'm bringin' in the the thief too, I'm gonna make it a woman who ends up startin' a romantic rivalry with the girl pilot for the main character's affection. Of course, if u guys don' want that, I'm flexible and will change it if u wanna. And Ochi, quick ques., Why "The END?" I've no probs. wit the name, it's jus' a deeper understandin' of the name will allow me ta flesh out the MS.

@Rematche- I'm almost done wit that black suit, but I may haveta make some adjustments based on Ochi's suggestions. I would also like ta have some of ur input 'bout the black MS, whaddya think of the name "The END?" Do u think it fits? Any other suggestions? Do u have any suggestions 'bout the story? Am I goin' a little over the top?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

well, i kinda thought The END was like the martians best hope of acomplishing their goals, wheither ending the war, taking over, ect. i was a little inspired by the Psyco Gundam.....

if you are talking about a Love-Hina-esque love rivalry, the comic relif every now and then would be OK i think, as long as it doesnt completely drive the story. but then again, you are the writer.

as for beam manipulation, i think that would be Ok as long as its mesured in degrees, yo know? like not be able to change their course in mid-shot.

how about instead of shooting them out of the shoulder, if you decide to give the berserk a shining/burning finger, it could shoot the energy out of its hands.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Writing your own Gundam story? Interesting...

Just noticing you don't have any names for them at the moment. I might be able to help a little, since I had a little book called "2001 unusual babies names". I've found it rather helpful for finding names for characters, especially when combined with my Latin-English dictionary. So if you mention a few ideas on what your looking for, I might be able to provide a few suggestions.

If it's going to be a mainly close combat unit, would a chainsaw type wrist unit work? Something like a normal set of wrist blades (Wolverine from Xmen for example), only rigged up like some sort of chainsaw designed to cut through armour? I'm yet to see something along those lines on any of the models or pics I've seen. Might make for an interesting pic. Just a suggestion though. If it doesn't look right, or you don't like the idea, just say so.

I'll keep an eye on this I think...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

a beam chainsaw does sound original, now doesnt it? i thought of that a few minutes ago, actually...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

any ideas and stories are all approved and you all don't need to ask me anything, just do it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast