+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: your own gundam story

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own gundam story

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    nope...never have one...i don't read book like that since i know how to draw. so since you agree with the idea, i'd better start thinking right now. btw, what's a good name for the site?
    Ohh, I meant no offense, I know that u know how ta draw. I know how ta draw myself and I've found that books like that have "pointers" that have helped me greatly in the past. They even helped me when I was tryin' for my bachelor's degree in art, so I was jus' suggestin' them in case u wanted a reference guide or somethin'. As far as a name for the site, how 'bout the "Independent Fanfics Guild." I dunno, it might sound a little corny.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Ohh, I meant no offense, I know that u know how ta draw. I know how ta draw myself and I've found that books like that have "pointers" that have helped me greatly in the past. They even helped me when I was tryin' for my bachelor's degree in art, so I was jus' suggestin' them in case u wanted a reference guide or somethin'. As far as a name for the site, how 'bout the "Independent Fanfics Guild." I dunno, it might sound a little corny.
    no no...it's wasn't offended. hhmmm..."Independent Fanfics Guild"...how about the independent artist guild? because i also want to more than just fanfics...i was interested for originality. the iag? sounds catchy.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

no no...it's wasn't offended. hhmmm..."Independent Fanfics Guild"...how about the independent artist guild? because i also want to more than just fanfics...i was interested for originality. the iag? sounds catchy.
    Yes it does, but I thought that fanfics was more of a generalized interpretation, or broad term if u will, and included artwork. Could I b mistaken?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it does, but I thought that fanfics was more of a generalized interpretation, or broad term if u will, and included artwork. Could I b mistaken?
    that too but it's too overused. i want also to include some originality, a 100% original. but i will approve for fanfics but not too much. is it ok then?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

that too but it's too overused. i want also to include some originality, a 100% original. but i will approve for fanfics but not too much. is it ok then?
    It's kool wit me. Send me a link when u get it up an runnin', will u?

Thanks

It's kool wit me. Send me a link when u get it up an runnin', will u?
    sure, captain! so is it iag (independent artists guild), then? sounds like the justice league of drawings.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Sound cool to me. Just remember to throw a link our way once it's running. Sounds like it could work, plus a little publicity might not hurt. Heck, you could even work something out with Dragon Ball maybe...

just a couple of random thoughts...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Sorry guys, I've been busy and really haven' had time ta get near a pc lately, let alone onta the internet; so I haven' had time ta get ta work on this story. Yet I do now so w/o further ado...

Our story continues...

Early the next morning, Kenneth awoke ta Miyuki shaking him.

"Come on, Kenneth, wake up! There's someone at the door saying that they want to speak to you!" She cried.

"Let me have just five more minutes, mommy, please. I promise that I'll be ready in enough time for school." Kenneth said as he rolled onto his side facing the back of the couch, pulling the covers further up and over his shoulders.

"Oh, get up you lazy bones." Said Jules as he entered the room from the small kitchen of their appartment carrying a bowl of water. He poured the water from the bowl onto Kenneth's face; sending him into, seemingly, convulsing fits as the water splashed him.

"Uncle!" Kenneth exclaimed, "That was cold!"

"We have guests," said Jules, "It's rude of you to make them wait while you sleep the day away."

"Funny how you seem to forget what happend yesterday, when it's convenient." Kenneth surlily stated.

"Oh come on," Miyuki said grabbing Kenneth by the arm and pulling him to his feet, "Let's go see who's here."

Jules stopped her and pointing his finger at Kenneth's boxers, he said, "I don't think that they would appreciate him greeting them wearing those."

Miyuki blushed and said, "Oh! Sorry, I guess I got too excited."

A pair of pants later...

Kenneth came out of the bedroom a few minutes later and was greeted by Miyuki, who said, "Your uncle is with them in the dining room. He told me to tell you to come in there when your done."

"Thanks." Responded Kenneth. He, with Miyuki trailing behind, then enter through the kitchen and into the little dining room. There were two people seated with Jules at the table, one Kenneth recognized as Franz; the other was a sultry looking woman dressed in a federation uniform.

"She's beautiful." Whispered Miyuki as they entered the room.

"Don't be fooled by appearences," Kenneth said to her.

The pair stood up when they had spotted Kenneth and Miyuki, Jules then stood up and offered Miyuki a chair; which she gladly took.

"Please, don't stand up on my account." Kenneth sarcasticly remarked.

"Kenneth! There's no need to be rude to our guests," remarked Jules.

"It's alright Mr. Timbers," Said the Federation woman, "I understand that your nephew had a very... negative relationship with the Federation and that it may have been the fault of the Federation. So his animosity is understandable, but I must tell you Mr. Kenneth... Not all Federation officers are the same and I hope to prove that over time."

"Over time..?" Kenneth inquired.

"This is Natalia Rominoff, captain of the F.S.S Val-Father." Said Franz.

"I have reviewed your papers from when you had been apart of the Federation. You had the highest marks from your commanding officers and you had rose through the ranks very quickly," Natalia remarked as she lifted some papers up to read from, "They said that you were quickly decisive and adaptive. That you could quickly learn..."

"What do you want?" Kenneth asked flatly.

"The Federation would like you to rejoin and aid us in recovering the Berserk from the Martian Military." Natalia stated, "You will be reinstated with your full rank of commander and placed in charge of mobile fighter and suit deployment on board the Val-Father and in charge of overall command of tactics for them out in the field after they are deployed. You will also be placed in charged of the Vertigo, the Federation feels that considering that you're already familiar with the suit..."

"Thanks, but I'll pass." Kenneth interrupted, "The Berserk is your problem now. You deal with it."

"But we need your assistance!" Natalia exclaimed, "Who knows what the Martian Military could..."

Kenneth again interrupted and said, "I've had it up to my eyeballs with you feddie types and the crap that you guys fed us grunts. We were just used by you and then you tried to discard us like we were trash. I don't want to be apart of that anymore and I won't allow you guys to use an incident like this to force your way back into my life."

"I'm well aware of the incident that happend to you, commander Timbers." Said Natalia, grabbing Kenneth's attention as he turned to walk away, "I even managed to get my hands on some of the top-secret information on the incident. I don't know everything about the incident, but I had gotten enough information to peace together most of what happend. I've got plenty of pull in the federation and if you help us, I give you my word that I'll do everything in my power to make sure that what happened to you and your men will not go unpunished. Just something for you to think on, but don't take too long... We'll be leaving in a couple of days and the deal won't last. I'll see you later, Commander Timbers."

She and Franz turned to begin to leave when Franz stopped and turned to Kenneth and said, "I'm going to go onto the Val-Father to help with maintenance of the Vertigo. I don't know what happened, but I know Natalia, she is a straight dealing person and wouldn't lie or make false promises. This is why I requested that she be the one to be placed in charged of the Berserk and Vertigo projects. She's the captain of the ship that I was telling you was going to pick up those suits. If she says that she'll help you, she means it." He then turned and left.

"Damn it!" Kenneth exclaimed as he slammed his fist against the wall.

Meanwhile...

As the Shadowed Thunder sat at his desk, on board his ship the Thor, reading the latest reports coming in from his recent mission; a chime rang out, indicating someone outside his door.

"Enter!" Commander Shadow called out.

As the doors slid open, a young blond man strolled in; who then stood at attention and saluted, "Commander Shadow, I am..."

"I'm well aware of who you are... You're going to pilot the Berserk after we've finished our analysis on the machine. I read that you're an impeccable pilot and have the highest marks of anyone in the academy," Commander Shadow said. He then grinned and stated, "I have great plans for you. Great plans indeed."

To be continued...

Hope evry1 like that installment. I have my own laptop now and, hopefully, I'll get it connected ta the net soon. That'll help me alot in keepin' up wit the story and writin' it more on a regular basis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast