+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Genre that kicks

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Genre that kicks

What're your guys' favorite music genres? Why too, what made you like the genre, was it a song or the lyrics? Or! What made you hate one, there are a bunch of reasons so say them.

Rock rocks to me. Crazy beats that just make you wanna do stuff, or just have great lyrics with a meaning. Some pop music is nice too, and techno. Yeha, go techo!

Rap is terrid with me. Just a bunch of people bitching about how their life sucked or whatever, or how much better than everyone else they are. It's also very stereotypical..

What are you guys into eh?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Genre that kicks

well rap and techno and some rock. i like rap becuase i listen to stuff thats funny and for the beat i dont see it being stereotyped you have white rappers also. rap was started by african americans and ever onehas to follow set rules for raping or it just becomes ryhmeing.theres a thin line between the two

rock ther arnt that many songs out there i like but then again i dont just random pick cds to buy and listen too i dont even know the names of the songs i like.

techno becuase i like it when im playing a racing game for some reason it makes feel better like i know im gonna win i even make some songs by playing on my drums and using my comp. i have street racing car it fits alot now

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm very random when it comes to music If I like the song no matter wat genre it is I'll stick to it, but me and modern day rap have a grudge, I just don't like to hear black people curse and destroy the status of women by calling them you know whats, It's sad, cause you look around and you see the kids walking around mimicking the rap stars when actually the stars act totally differently than on the screen. rap has become crap thats why i stick with the real rap the 80's and early 90's bay bee. No im not racist how can i be racist toward half of me?????

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I like a lot of classic rock, especially Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, and Jethro Tull.

I just liked how creative and non-repetitive classic rock is and how much feeling went into their songs.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno... a lot of them may or may not have been high on the pot at the time..

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

OK FINE..... They were probably on acid trips when they wrote the songs, but the feeling is still theirs.

It just took a little something extra. lol

But you do have a point...

I don't think the Movie/Rock Opera Tommy was written by someone who wasn't getting high. lol

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Thanks

Pink Floyd is classic if I remember right... there's like 30 parts, it's Shine on you Crazy Diamond or something. They've got some good songs, like Money.

Anyone listen to Rob Zombie?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The type of music that I like is pretty much everything. I mean I'm pretty into Opera if Sara Brightman sings it. Other then that I'm into anything.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast