+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Fighter

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

The Fighter

c'mon i can't be the only one who likes fighters. King of Fighters, Street Fighters, Tekken, Garou, Guilty Gear name ur pic and lets see if we can get some online gaming going with the Kawaks Emulator =D

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Fighter

tekken!!!!!!!! for sure best arcade fighter even those chicks are hot and strong

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh... I'm not very good at a bunch of Fighters... but I'll play^^ Do you play Marvel vs. Capcom 2?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i play that in the arcade before someone bought it i wasnt all that good at it as i was at tekken

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Neh, I've played Tekken some. The characters are just so rigid feeling and have super slow execution time. 2-D fighters take the prize with me... 3-D ones are okay too though, the new KOF's were great, 'specially Yuri's bum attack chain into the slaps and hopefully her super upper thing ^^

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Street Fighter Ex3 was actually the 1st Ps2 game created, its ok but the AI sucks the graphics are beautiful, the multiplayer rocks. It the last of the EX series which is capcom's 3d sf series, loads of fun it tag battle sorta like tekken tag but much better. I rule at tekken 5or4 with Steve or Hwoarang total pwnage. I have the top score in my local arcade for Marvel vs Capcom 2. and I've beaten Capcom vs Snk 2 and SF 3 Third Strike on the highest set difficulty.

Thanks

You don't use one of those cheap teams in MvC2 do you? Okay sure, some of them are good, but having Strom, Magneto, and Cable is overkill... <<

It's no fun fighting Ryu after stage 5 in arcade on the high difficulty.. so cheap, using the shinku-hadouken like, 4 times in a row... no fun at all.

Thanks

right thats actually tru, the team i use on the PS2 is Guile,Cyclops,Cable or Charlie or Venom
    in the arcade its Akuma,Venom and Charlie
    Last edited by rockroc; Aug 03, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast