View Poll Results: Top Wallpaper : Re-vote on these 2 finalists!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • dude101

5 45.45%
  • FLawEdmiNd

6 54.55%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Voting: WOTF Aug 13 - 26 (Anime Online)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: WOTF Aug 13 - 26 (Anime Online)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    My vote goes to Lasura, even though I wasn't too glad that "drama" was put as part of what she thought AO is... :/

First reaction goes to dude101 too, because he is one of the only ppl to complete the theme...
    Thank You Legend very, very much!!!!!! ^^ Well, I could have put love too... If you'd hang around the Poem section as much as I do, you'd see that there's plenty of drama here ^^ lol

I voted for dude101 too... I think his work is very cool and I must admit I was glad to see my avy there >.< nice work everyone!!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

flawed gets my vote, i like how the colors was used
    like the caption too. ^^ my second choice would be dude101

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude and flawd both had very nice wallies...didn't see my avatar in there either so I went with flawd, lol (I hope you know that was a joke) Really it was a hard decision Dude really did something unique and really did capture AO. Flawd was very lovely and I could have went either way...I literally flipped a coin.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, great... both dude101 and FLawEdmiNd received equal first with 7 votes each. As such, I am adding a new poll just for these 2 members. Poll will expire 24 hours from today. So please re-cast your votes. Thank you.

Final results were:

equinn: 3
    HolderOfTheDarkChalice: 3
    dude101: 7
    Lasura: 2
    FLawEdmiNd: 7

----------------------------------
    EDIT: (1 day later)

Oh... another close draw. These 2 were neck and neck all the way. Well, we have a winner.... congrats to FLawEdmiNd! I did vote for you dude101 if that's any condolence.

FLawEdmiNd, please PM your postal address and t-shirt size. I will then post out your Storm Hawks t-shirt.

So sad to see this WOTF take an exit to the Vault. Who knows... we may try it again in the future.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 30, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

OOOOh, looks liked my voted meant something.

Congrats Flawedmind, thanks for participating. I am very very sadden to see how this went down. I wouldn't necessary say it's a failure, but I would have love to see more entry.

DB, if it's okay with you can I add a little something something to give to all the members that participated in this contest??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure, that would be great Legend.

Yeh, we can try this concept again in a few months or so. Thanks to all those that tried. Next cab off the ranks willl be AOTW (Avatar or the Week). I'm sure this will be more popular due to the size and fact that they can then be used on other sites too.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

As I have said before I am a big supporter of this, as I thought this is the real big leagues in terms of graphics. Seeming that we will not have another one for God knows how long, I want to give everyone that participated a gift certificate of some sort, either to amazon.com or another anime online store. I am not well off financially but still I would like to personally thank the participants.

Now, I know some of you might have concerns in terms of privacy and mailing addresses etc...So for those of you who still want to take me up on my offer can go ahead and give your address to DB, seeing how he would be a more credible person. He'll work out the gift certs and somehow get it to you.

Since this contest is over I will go ahead and close this.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2