View Poll Results: Theme was "night sky/space". Who shows the best wallpaper talent here?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

0 0%
  • aceman67

0 0%
  • equinn

0 0%
  • DEMON SPAWN

2 16.67%
  • macky_516

2 16.67%
  • shinku no kage

2 16.67%
  • deftbeat

3 25.00%
  • chiefblackhammer

3 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voting: WOTF Oct 1 - 14 (night sky/space)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Voting: WOTF Oct 1 - 14 (night sky/space)

Here are all the Submissions for this Weeks WOTF. The theme was "Night/Space" submitted by The White Wolf.

HolderOfTheDarkChalice

aceman67

equinn

DEMON SPAWN

macky_516

shinku no kage

deftbeat

chiefblackhammer

Contestants Cannot Vote
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Oct 28, 2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Old version deleted, pointed mine to finished version

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: WOTF Oct 1 - 14 (night sky/space)

my vote when to chief, though it's clearly unfinished (which was said anyway), but what he has there is brilliant. he put all the elements of what i look for in a night sky, and he put a mountain backdrop too boot, and i love mountains.

i saw that the tutorial he used was the same one i was trying to get working for me as well. but time for me right now is tight as well and so i couldn't make a wallpaper this time around which a really wanted to.

but yea if chief decides to finish it off, i would so put it as my wallpaper (half the reason why i choose this theme). in need of a change, had the same wallie for 2 yrs now.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Thanks aceman67 for creating this thread. I was a bit slow today and was just about to get around to it to see that you had already done it. Great effort and it's time consuming right? Gracias!

My vote went to DEMON SPAWN. Both characters you used complimented each other well. Your graphics was very sharp, and you left a big void where the "space" is... rather than filling it with text. After all, space is a void... don't know if it was intentional though. And the colours were fantastic.

defbeat, your's was also great and you did a good job of blending the house in with the night light. I think you did it too well though as it feels the house is up in space.

Thanks all... really impressive work.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for chief because his has such wonderful colors and contrasts and the render fit really well with the rest of the image!. cheif your the best everyone did a nice job

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Contestants Cannot Vote
    ...since when!? Never had a problem 'bout it before. Guess I'll wait til we clear this up to vote...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    ...since when!? Never had a problem 'bout it before. Guess I'll wait til we clear this up to vote...
    It actually is good policy, most people vote for their own works and thus the voting isn't really fair or an honest caption of who had the best entry. I mean what contest in the real world truly allows the contestants to vote? This has never been done for a SOTW, WOTF before but I think we should leave it that way. The thing is you need to make sure to check that the poll is "open" showing "who voted for who" otherwise only the admins can see if there is cheating going on.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Fine by me, it makes sense...although I must honestly say that it'd lower the total votes by quite a bit though. ^^; Majority of the votes for SOTW and WOTF are usually the contestants...only a handful of votes are of ppl that arent contestants.

Guess we'll have to give it time and see.

Even though I'm not gonna vote I'd still like to point out entries I liked and comment.
    chief: As I wrote in my comment for your wall in the gallery, "Simply amazing". Everything about your wall comes together so well...I just cant wait to see your finished version. Beautiful work as always.

ace: Simple yet your entry is eye catching. Everything in this wall comes together really well too.

deftbeat: Your entry was simple as well, nice.

Solid entries from the rest as well. Good job everyone.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The one that caught my eye first was chief's.The night sky,the mountains,the falling stars.It all came to a win for me and Belldandy in the picture sealed it.Tho acemans one was very close behind and would have bin my second pick if it was not for chief's.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast