View Poll Results: Theme was "night sky/space". Who shows the best wallpaper talent here?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

0 0%
  • aceman67

0 0%
  • equinn

0 0%
  • DEMON SPAWN

2 16.67%
  • macky_516

2 16.67%
  • shinku no kage

2 16.67%
  • deftbeat

3 25.00%
  • chiefblackhammer

3 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Voting: WOTF Oct 1 - 14 (night sky/space)

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: WOTF Oct 1 - 14 (night sky/space)

for me it was between macky_516 and shinku no kage. i loved how macky used such a colorful sky, which reminded me of the aurora borealis, and shinku had a nice blue streak. after testing both wallpapers out on my computer, i decided that shinku got it. macky had a nice one, but in my opinion, there were too many colours clashing, where shinku's was a straight blue streak, reminding me for somereason, sitting in a field at night staring at the sky. props to all the contestants

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

My vote goes to Macky. If anyone goes to see his wall in the gallery I already said I would vote for him from the moment he uploaded the wall. The scan of the girl could have been better but, the sky is just so "DAMN" (lack of a better word)... and I'm studying astronomy right now so boom it hits home

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Chief's entry sure was the better concept, but it wasnt a completed work at the time of submision, and for that I couldnt vote for his work. I voted for Demon, because I like the simple composition and color balance...

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

This was extremely difficult. All showed fine examples of night sky/space. All were beautiful as well. Each showed a nice use of light and shadow. I wish I could have chosen them all, but...

I choose Shinku no kage.

It had a certain charm about it. *slight smile* It made me think of chasing lightning bugs when I was a kid. I liked the use of shadows as well. It was simple, yet very pleasing to the eye.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

A tie!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well I "submit" and let deftbeat have the title, mine was incomplete anyway, now off to delete that one and upload my finished version!

Overall a pretty good contest everyone! Looks like the next one will shape up fairly nicely as well.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, that's kind of you chief to surrender to defbeat. Thanks!

Hey, don't remove your wallpaper though, as now it doesn't show in the first page of this thread.

deftbeat, as winner you now have your wallpaper on the front page for show and have earnt 100 credits. You can also decide on the upcoming WOTF theme. Please create a new thread titled "WOTF for Oct 29 - Nov 11 (your theme here)". I or a mod will then stick this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2