Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WOTF Aug 13 - 26 (Anime Online)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

WOTF Aug 13 - 26 (Anime Online)

This is the first WOTF (wallpaper of the fortnight), and I thought why not kickstart it with a theme revolving around Anime Online.

You can create a wall that depicts Anime Online in your own eyes. Perhaps you see AO as a community of people from all walks of life, perhaps you see AO as the number 1 Anime community. This is rather a very general theme, and let's create wallpapers that tell us how and what you think about AO.

Any questions let me know. Please see Guidelines for Participating in WOTF for details on how to get started.

Thank you and welcome to the first WOTF! (and no, this does not mean "What the F***")

I am happy to post out a Storm Hawks t-shirt to the winner of this very first event!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WOTF Aug 13 - 26 (Anime Online)

ok thats cool db but... how do u do the buttion size thing ...?????........... and ill get streat on it ^^

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

If you go to one of the wallpaper galleries now, you will see the button size images. Just right click on one of them and copy image url. Then paste this url into your thread by using the url tags OR you can just click the "Insert Image" button.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww kk thank you ^___^

even if i save the pic as the smail pic i can upload it to photobucket and put that url in even if its uploaded in the gallery ...is that right

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

and so it begins..
    great choice for the starting theme db

Thanks

ok heres mine ^^

link to gallery ::..

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...to=19033&cat=2

hope u like it ^^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I like yours equinn~!! that girl is from ff12 right? cute.. but i kinda notice she got smaller breast in the game though.. oh well..

^^ i wonder how would the other participant's entry would be like...hmmm

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

there is the button thing

and the link to my gallary
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/36739

i resized the wall i will try not to put so muxh in it next time
    so it want be so big but iwas hard to stop because it was fun to
    make .
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Aug 13, 2007 at 09:21 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast