Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WOTF Aug 27 - Sep 16 (Underwater Fantasy)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WOTF Aug 27 - Sep 16 (Underwater Fantasy)

sigh, doesn't look like WOTF is taking off. well here is my wall, and i don't think i'll be able to make another wall or sig in a while, i got 2 much stuff goin on now.

so here my last piece of work for a while, and yea, it is rushed, i wish i could spend more time on it..

well its better than nothing i guess.

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...hp/photo/20306

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My entry. ^^

EDIT:
    Sorry, I didn't have the time to add more information (I still can't get internet at home), but I see that I got on time ^^

Here is the link to the wallpaper to the gallery:
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/58673

And about how I made it.
    Actually I created this in one evenings and one mornings time. School takes away just too much time...

Anyways I started with the curly, sea weed thingys, those are just millions of different little brushes...
    Then I created the background with plasma cloud option (edditing the plasma so it would look like deep water)
    Then, in the next morning, I found the character- the mermaid and added it on- a bit of other new brushes, a bit of edditing and vola!

Yea, I made it in one evenings time but I tried hard.

Oh and yea... all the time making this I though the theme is deepwater fantasy... And I wanted it to be creepy ^^

I hope you like it...
    Last edited by Lasura; Sep 17, 2007 at 06:18 AM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    My entry. ^^
    just a heads up, but u might want to edit in the link with that wallie. otherwise good luck to dragonball to find it in the gallery.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...just kill me now. (T_T) First wallpaper attempt and it was hell....took me a hour and so to do this V

Link

I know theres a LOT to be said on this, not one of my best works obviously. For one I didnt have ANY pics that would've matched the theme. Went through my ENTIRE anime collection and image searches and then finally gave up and went with "Blue Submarine No.6" (A damn good series for 4eps, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

The render wasnt hi-quality to add...tried blurring it with random usage of lighting effects and blurring to hide its low quality. (which is still obvious) Everything else is my handywork though, the sky, the water, the rock(?) LOLs

Hopefully by the next WOTF (if DB decides to keep it going ^^; ) I'll be more comfortable with wallie making. ^^;

*edit*
    Oh, I'd also like to express my gratitude to DB for extending the deadline by a week.

Thank you m (_ _) m

...and creds to equinn for being the only person meeting the original deadline, you're already the winner in my terms. ^^
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 16, 2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Link wasn't working. Fixed.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

That is really lovely Shinku! I didn't realise it takes so long to do walls. Don't forget to upload it also to the wallpaper gallery. Thanks.

EDIT:

Voting now open at Voting: WOTF Aug 27 - Sep 16 (Underwater Fantasy).
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 17, 2007 at 09:14 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2