+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WOTF now closed

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

WOTF now closed

Unfortunately I've had to close down WOTF until further notice. Reason being due to lack of activity. Thanks to all those who participated and it was nice viewing your wallpapers each fortnight.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments. This WOTF forum is now closed to new threads.

Thank you.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WOTF now closed

It's actually a shame, but it happens.

I would have participated in the swords, but with everything else going on,( plus the other comps I entered..epps.) two weeks is sometimes way to short for me to sit down and make an ok wallpaper. If I could suggest that if the decision to re-open it does come up, prehaps make it a month instead?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

In the meantime, I will probably try AOTW (Avatar of the Week). But first I must go to the UK tomorrow for 1 week, and after that study for a Japanese exam on the 2nd December. So after that, let's see with AOTW.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

If folks want to see it back... people need to start walling again. We're lucky to get one wallpaper submission a month and even then it's usually a contest entry (ie. we need to bribe you guys to make it).

We can't wave our magic wands and make this community thrive. If members can't be assed to put forth the effort, why should we bother? ^^;

There's only so much we can do.
    Last edited by tsurara; Nov 11, 2007 at 01:31 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a shame, but I have faith it'll be back one of these days. And with this opportunity, I want to thank everyone who participated in the WOTFs. There were no prize nor any incentives to support, but yet you folks did which is something I am very proud of (for whatever it's worth). The WOTF was going to get cut after the first week if everyone remembers, but in the end we ended up getting so many more weeks of it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

man this is a real shame though it's very hard to make a wallpaper in a fortnight sometimes. especially if u want to go and look for tutorials to use in the wallpaper. thats takes a lot of time up and most of us don't have a lot of time to spare half the time. i would of like to see it wallpaper of the month WOTM.

but i'll like the see the avatar thing before we get back into wallpapers. see what participation we get in that. though i think at time avatars can be hard to make just for the lack or work space.

well it was a good ride. shame it had to end.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

its a sham its closed
    it was fun while it lasted ^^

i guess it was all on the theams witch were choseneach week some didnt like it ectand then some did

but it was good wihle it lasted ^^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.... why in the hell did I rendered that image all morning!!!??? *throws it in the dustbin* (jk. naaaa.... it's a nice render I'm proud, I'll stll make a wall of it :P)

It is sad, and I'm sorry that I didn't take part but my computer is breaking down and also it's getting annoying to never win anything in this place Because it's not that easy to make a wall... or a poem... or a sig...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast