+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American Death Note Movie???

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

American Death Note Movie???

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, it looks like someone has the option for the rights to the American remake of the 'Death Note' movie, and if this information is correct, it looks like its now in preproduction...

ICv2 - American 'Death Note' Movie?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

Kismet (Oct 09, 2008)

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: American Death Note Movie???

that cold be good but only if the dont change it too much ut they will so american will get it is it the live action or is it animated
    the big cheese himself

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Wonder how they would deal with the racial aspect of things.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

It's already out. It was a 2 night only event in select theaters but it should come out in DVD if you missed the event. I missed the event but my friends went. They said it was an awesome movie. The movie is not rated but they said if they did rate it, it would be rated R. It's not really much of a surpirse to see it rated R really I thought it was not shocking when I heard that. I can't wait to get it on DVD. For more details just go to: NCM Fathom. Groundbreaking Cinema Entertainment

PS: The Bleach movie even also passed but that one is most likely to come out on DVD like the Naruto movie.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    It's already out. It was a 2 night only event in select theaters but it should come out in DVD if you missed the event. I missed the event but my friends went. They said it was an awesome movie. The movie is not rated but they said if they did rate it, it would be rated R. It's not really much of a surpirse to see it rated R really I thought it was not shocking when I heard that. I can't wait to get it on DVD. For more details just go to: NCM Fathom. Groundbreaking Cinema Entertainment
    Actually, this is the Live Action JAPANESE Death Note Movie...

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=719

There is also a live action TV series as well. What is being talked about here is an Americanized Death Note movie in preproduction in the US...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post

PS: The Bleach movie even also passed but that one is most likely to come out on DVD like the Naruto movie.
    I saw the two night event. I think it was May 11th i saw it. Viz media would probably rated teen+ (means 16 and up... i think)

And, the Bleach movie... I want that to come out soon because, i didn't see it yet.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Ringo is off to a good start Ringo's Avatar
    Thanks

At least it won't be dubbed like the Japanese one was.
    I hope it worths watching it if the rumor is true.I can't wait because I really loved the other DN movies.
    Please don't change the characters' names.

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I have seen the two Japanese Death Note live action movies and the sequel that focuses more on L. I look forward to observing the differences of this American Death Note. As long as they don't change the story line and the names of the characters, I am alright; however, I hope they at least somewhat keep the same kind of appearance for the death gods.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast