+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anybody understand it at all

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

anybody understand it at all

Im almost as lost as the next guy with the story for death note. I mean I love it, I just dont get it. One second hes worrying about L, next he has 15 different girlfriends. Anybody wanna clear it up alittle?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: anybody understand it at all

Quote Originally Posted by kira85 View Post
    I don't know what to tell you just sit back and love it... sorry biased opinion.
    Don't reply if you have nothing to say.

The story is actually pretty simple, I think it just gets a bit convoluted because it might have been artificially lengthened due to success.

click to show spoiler

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Don't reply if you have nothing to say.

The story is actually pretty simple, I think it just gets a bit convoluted because it might have been artificially lengthened due to success.

click to show spoiler
    well if thats the story then it may get a little repetitive, any idea if anything new will develop. Will Mira get Kira, or cause him ruin. Will L truly die, or will Light go first? So many questions form with each episode.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

imo the story is not repetitive. I suggest you watch the whole series and decide for yourself. It does get a little bit slow in the middle, but it picks up from there, heaps of new things develop as the series goes along and as new things are discovered

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say there's never really a dull or a moment where something "bad" happens. They really do keep progressing with the stroy, although yes, I'll admit the Yotsuba "Arc" was a little dragging but eventually played out Brilliantly in the end. I'd say it's definately worth watching the whole series. You can actually learn some...secret stuff I guess.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrianna and I just skipped the anime (stupid license ) and went right to the live action movie. I can't say much for the anime (other then I hear the movie was pretty faithful to the feel of it and used some scenes whole cloth) but the plot seemed to be pretty strait forward...L vs Light in a one on one mental showdown.

Personally I'd love to see Death Note (though I understand that it's a bit high on my gore factor) but if your having a problem understanding the full series, maybe the 'reader's digest' movie version will help you understand it more.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    well if thats the story then it may get a little repetitive, any idea if anything new will develop. Will Mira get Kira, or cause him ruin. Will L truly die, or will Light go first? So many questions form with each episode.
    Believe me that is not the case. There is not a repetitive moment in the series in my opinion. There are many plot twists and it always keeps you guessing. The series is definitely worth watching especially if you like intellectual battles.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think DN is repetitive it gives unexpected turns almost everytime... almost nothing that you thought would happen actually happens. And for the whole story to be understandable you have to pay attention to every detail and plans... I mean you are watching an anime where two extremelly brilliant minds fight... if you pay attention, nothing on the series happens just because.
    This is the kind of anime that you cannot loose track of it... if not the next chapter will be "unexplicable"...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast