+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Battles between Light and L

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Battles between Light and L

Best battle ever between the two was when Light just sucker punched L in Misa's room! (When Light was shackled to L) That was hilarious! Then L decides to kick him back, and it becomes a trade of blows after that. LOL. It didn't even last long, but it was so friggin' funny!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Sparx View Post
    I still wonder what L's real name is. Or maybe he hasn't got one.
    L's real name is
     click to show spoiler

Unique in a sense...?
    But anyways, the battle are actually quite mindboggling if you ask me.
    It took me a few read-throughs just to understand Volume four and the intense details and suspense really bring out the best out of this anime. It's a shame that
     click to show spoiler
    but nothing we can do about it, right? It's just pretty awesome to watch all their clashes.

The L vs. Light thing in the room was just awesome, really. Brought up a tense moment and made their relationship even more strained. Pretty intense if I do say so myself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

of that anime I can say that is the smartest of all the ones I have seen ^_^... even the end is somehow a big turn and surprise... I am not going to spoil you guys that are starting to watch it no worries ^_^

anyways, I loved to see the mental battles between L and Ligh. They were not so out of the reality... exept for the fact of the notebook and the shinigami...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    whitewave:

How can you say that L won he cleary took Kira for granted and ended up getting killed in the end for it, see yes he had the right answer that Light was Kira but he didnt prove it to any one, it just so happened that N was able to prove it. So technically N won!
    Well, L did win..sort of and in the end you kind of see that

click to show spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Best battle ever between the two was when Light just sucker punched L in Misa's room! (When Light was shackled to L) That was hilarious! Then L decides to kick him back, and it becomes a trade of blows after that. LOL. It didn't even last long, but it was so friggin' funny!
    OMG loved that part! Actually I loved the whole part when Light and L were joined. Considering they were both 'enemies' who were both supposed to be 'friends' this whole part really added to the series. The fight especially was funny..I was secretly going for L though XD

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I love the whole battle between Light and L, both geniuses. Lots of twists and turns. This is the first anime I'm actually really impatient to find out what happens. So for the first time ever, I've picked up the manga, to find out ^^
    That's what got me hooked. The show itself is interesting, but the battle of wits makes it absolutely rivetting!

Newbie Souji is off to a good start Souji's Avatar
    Thanks

That fight was cool! but yet i hate the fact that their handcoffed!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yes, their battles are genious ^^ It's truly great, the author is doing a geat job with thinking all those twists and turns up... wonderful, though there were times when it felt a bit odd...

I'm going to read the manga too!!! ^^ And it will be my first manga ever ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Death Note is the smartest, thoughtout, plot twisting, terrific anime. This is the first anime that surpassed Naruto in my life. But it probably took awhile to think all this through.wow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast