+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Death Note banned in some schools!

Newbie Don Patch is off to a good start Don Patch's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note banned in some schools!

Well,
    If you have a Death Note notebook as use it for sketches and notes (Like my girl friend) ,
    it's okay, UNLESS you use it as a hitlist. Merely copying names Light/Misa wrote could be considered a hitlist (I'm not sure) but righting classmate and teacher names IS considered. If she doesn't get in trouble, why would anyone else (unless you write a hitlist...) It's dumb to go to jail, but suspension would work...

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that reading the manga should be okay but making real ones and writing kids names in them is psycho they need help if they are doing that.That means that you are wanting to kill people and yes Light is a bad role model because he will do anything he wants to get what he wants thats bad and kids should not look up to him .

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that this is an infringment on speech and should not be allowed. It is not until school shootings that people take bullying and ostracization seriously.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thats true schools dont really care till the parents do its said but this is China so nothing is going to happen really to stop this (which is sad) I hope though that it changes but we have to be greatful that it hasn't atleast been banned from the country .

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

That is sad. because A few scared people are scared of a black note bookchina has always ruled with and iron fist I feel bad for fans of that series

If the person that stared this banned idea would watch the whole series or read the whole manga then he or she would have seen that light kind pays for it in the end, and have any kids died of heart attacks in 40 seconds in china's school system?

Thanks

Its not about that smart one its about kids wanting to kill other kids or having the idea by writing that kids name in a note book which is suppose to kill people dont you understand the point of why they banned it.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I understand that Which was I ask the question has any kid had a sudden heart attack in 40 seconds because of the Death note banned in the china school system? The China school system out of fear, and that is really sad..

Thanks

Yeah but they didnt ban it cause of that they banned it cause kids were using it inappropriate I think schools are usally wrong Im in High School but on this they are right I wouldnt ban it from the whole school but i would take it away from that kid at school and talk to his parents about him .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast