+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Death Note banned in some schools!

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note banned in some schools!

no someone was joking around saying they put your name in the Death Note and
    that kid went home and tell mom & dad some kid make a hate list and a group of
    cry mom and dad went to school and bitch that what got the Death Note banned
    just because some one was joking around with F**k cry baby in this world just watch
    the anime and they see it was one of the Best anime i have ever seen and it will always
    be number one in my book
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Newbie mdog081193 is off to a good start mdog081193's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deathnote Banned

i think tht it is completly imoral 2 ban death notes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a Death Note that I used to draw in haha!

I'm from Washington, and the incidient with the kid in Gig Harbor was ALL over the news. They made it sound like the kid was nuts or something, and didn't explain what the anime was really about. "An anime where a boy writes people's names down and they die." LOL! And apparently, the parents had tried several times to get the bullying to stop but never did. Somehow, I don't believe that at all. Just trying to cover up the fact that they weren't paying attention to their kid. >.<

I was bullied in school, and my mom screamed... literally screamed at the principal. It stopped, trust me. And this is a small town where no one cares. Having a hitlist or a hate list is completely inappropriate. And that's where parents need to take responsibilty for creating their child, and pay attention to what's going on in their lives. It shouldn't get to a point where the kid feels like that!

I can see why they banned Death Note replicas from schools. They don't want another shooting or some other incident. But is banning the notebooks going to stop someone who is already crazy from doing what they have been planning? NO! They can just bring a regular ol' spiral notebook to school and do the SAME THING. So really it's pointless in the end. V.V

I still blame the parents for things like this. A middle school kid isn't going to know any better, let's face it. It starts at home.

Poor Death Note... Now whenever I try telling someone about the anime they look at me funny. V.V

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's a shame that some psychos ruin it for everyone else.
    It's a Manga and Anime, not the Bible.
    Last edited by Hitodama; Sep 26, 2009 at 04:34 PM.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree its sad that some pychos had to ruin it for everybody it was cool till somebody was taking it in a serious way and really wanting to kill people .

Newbie Righteous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it's stupid O.O It's not like those kids have REAL Death Note's anyways... So why ban them? xD
    ~The closer you come to the Light, the bigger your Shadow becomes~

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Many admires deathnote..I am a big fan of deathnote and I am proud to have one.
    I am also one of the persons who wrote names there..hehehe but I didn't kill anyone.
    It is a good anime/story/manga..but I think that watching or reading this should have parental guidance because it might become psychological to those with immature minds especially when it comes to ages..and I am one of those persons but I'm already 19 so that doesn't count, I think lol.. but then again, it depends on the people to commit such acts. We have freedom..Deathnote gives us inspiration..nothing is all good nor bad so I think banning it is not a good idea because no matter how much you hide it, the more we'll find it. > *evil laughs* anyways..I think guidance is the best of all.

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

so what if we write names in death notes, its not really gonna happen so why make it a big deal? so what if they have them, it just means they like the series. dont make us have to go without just cuz the system is too friggin sensitive. but that by no means makes it okay for anyone else to act like an idiot and advertise the death of the person, cuz then you should be met with punishment. but staying closer to the point, school systems are just being paranoid and are trying to put a stop to this fad, even if that disappoints the students. really lets you know how high we are on the scale of importance.
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast