+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which Death Note Character are You?

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which Death Note Character are You?

The character that I am in Death Note would be L because he's intelligent and he's a top rated detective.

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I have taken this test twice and I got two characters; L and Near. Which is completely awesome because they are definitely my favorites! L being first and Near being second.... I would be L and Near because I can definitely think for myself and have my own opinions. I can also see people for what they are, which I believe L is especially good at. I believe that we are each given a life and no one deserves to be able to take that life away from you.

Newbie G96 Saber is off to a good start
    Thanks

I took three tests, i was Light three times. Which i already knew was going to happen. I even look like him.
    KnightShade likes this.
    People, fear not death; fear what is after. - Me

Newbie HaruhiSuoh is off to a good start
    Thanks

I took a legit, 50 something question personality test and it gave me Rem the first time and L the second time. I'm really a combination of both the descriptions they gave...but I have always identified greatly with L. the result thing said: "Logical, original, creative thinker. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly values knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others." I find this to be an excellent description of myself, his abnormal and anti-social behavior also mirrors part of me. The major differences though, I'm not addicted to sugar and I am good with being around people.

Newbie KnightShade is off to a good start
    Thanks

Light Yagami Personality

LIGHT YAGAMI:

I knew the answer even before the multitude of quizes/tests that I took that told me that I was Light Yagami. Even before I watched the epic anime that is Death Note what I would have done with a Death Note from the sky was the same-become Master of a New World of Balance as I envisioned it.The only difference between me and Light is that I probably would have been a more 'charismatic' Kira(I'd be big into indirect conversions and would have even tried to win over Matsuda entirely but that is another thread I think) and would have portrayed myself as more of a Prophet and Master of the New World rather then a God, not because of any lack of ego on my part but as a tactical choice. Light Yagami is awesome(not saying L wasn't awesome in his own right) and any and all Light Yagami fans feel free to send me a private message to talk about death note or whatever!

As a final note on the matter it would be fair to say that I operate more like a combination of Light and Mello but relate the most to Light when it comes down to it.
    Last edited by KnightShade; Nov 05, 2011 at 07:08 PM.

Newbie krazychoco is off to a good start krazychoco's Avatar
    Thanks

i will choose L -.- hes cool like that :P..wait but a female version

Suicide is killing the one person you can actually change

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a shinigami and if all shinigami are like Ryuk I am definitely a death god. I love to sit out of sight somewhere high in my town and just observe college students, pedestrians and all sorts of suits and ties pass by and behave like anyone would think a mass of humanity would. I love noticing them tirelessly walking to a place that they know can't satiate their craving for something new and something real, for I live to be strange and peculiar. I feel more like a death god because no one seems to notice, perhaps they refuse to notice or they in fact do notice and are nerved by my sighting and my position in the current world. How I sit, where I'm perched, how I stare while shielded with a brilliant pair of polarized lenses. I'd love to be a shinigami, I think I'd fit in just well.

Newbie klee0 is off to a good start klee0's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be Light because we have a similar way of thinking. Even though he is seen as the "bad guy" his intentions were to better society and if he didn't get so overwhelmed with power he would of had better results, I mean who could hide such a big thing for like 7 years...he was a genius! I <3 Light!
    If you are bored you are boring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast