+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

they do have to keep some shows in line, but is wonderful compared to toonami. in fact, i kinda wish they would have got naurto instead of toonami, it may be better.... but then again, its a little to young for AS.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not stick with what came first the manga that would be the true story of Death note.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they finsh the series if they bring it to adult swim unlike some of the things that they have put on there cough cough ::inuyasha:: but that is not there falt cause they quit the anime but i wish they would make new episodes and i hope that death not is go cause i have never read the series but one time and that was in shonen jump.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Why not stick with what came first the manga that would be the true story of Death note.
    the manga IS really good. i am just exited to see the show on [adult swim] with english voices.

Newbie bpoponmyheart is off to a good start bpoponmyheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    thats true ambassodor for anime to the US yah but gitting back on topic
    adult swim has the bust anime in the us so death note got to be good
    i don't think adult swim necessarily has the best anime in the US, it's basically the only channel that shows it for some people and so that is all the shows they get to watch. There are so many other good shows out there that just will never make it past our censors.

I miss when G4 used to be TechTv b/c they used to have part of their scheduling block dedicated to anime. It blew Adult Swim and Toonami combined out of the water. Serial Experiments Lain and Boogiepop Phantom were aired on that channel. There's no way either of those would end up on Adult Swim. Heck, I'm still waiting for Toonami to show the last season of Sailor Moon but that's a big fat chance.

I love Adult Swim, but some of the shows are just too watered down for me. I like stuff that's dark and so have to get my fix elsewhere.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Have ya heard? death note is comming to Adult Swim!
    Info is Here: Death Note Confirmed to Air on Adult Swim October 20 - Anime News Network

do you think this anime will be ruined by the dubbing it like our past favourite anime?
    Almost (if not all) anime has been ruined by American dubbing. Stick with subs! Since they are dubbing it, the best we can hope for is a good translation and appropriate voice actors. Heaven help us . . .

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpoponmyheart View Post
    i don't think adult swim necessarily has the best anime in the US, it's basically the only channel that shows it for some people and so that is all the shows they get to watch. There are so many other good shows out there that just will never make it past our censors.

I miss when G4 used to be TechTv b/c they used to have part of their scheduling block dedicated to anime. It blew Adult Swim and Toonami combined out of the water. Serial Experiments Lain and Boogiepop Phantom were aired on that channel. There's no way either of those would end up on Adult Swim. Heck, I'm still waiting for Toonami to show the last season of Sailor Moon but that's a big fat chance.

I love Adult Swim, but some of the shows are just too watered down for me. I like stuff that's dark and so have to get my fix elsewhere.
    well for right now the only challals that play anime in the us is adult swim(cartoonnekwork)and sic-fi's ani-monday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    well for right now the only challals that play anime in the us is adult swim(cartoonnekwork)and sic-fi's ani-monday
    worng. Fuse plays Tenjo Tenge and Ergo Proxy, and IFC plays the likes of Samurai 7, and they also play Basilisk and Gunslinger Girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast