+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

relly humm...ok fuse is on the satelite right so that is y i did not know that caz i never had satelite

and that is this ifc you r talking about humm.. ive never heard if this you r talking about can you wright it out for me. is ifc on the satelite too

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I donno anything about the dubbing on other shows or whatever that came over here. Cus mostly I just watch the on-demand anime and the stuff Sprout showed me. But I would really enjoy a Deathnote show no matter what. The manga's were fab. I only read the first two but I'ma work ont he third soon I hope.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I donno anything about the dubbing on other shows or whatever that came over here. Cus mostly I just watch the on-demand anime and the stuff Sprout showed me. But I would really enjoy a Deathnote show no matter what. The manga's were fab. I only read the first two but I'ma work ont he third soon I hope.
    what come on the on-demand i mean what anime comes on it caz i thought adult swim and sic-fi was the only things that showed anime but i was wrong.
    three days intill death note is on but im sad caz i wont see a new ep of bleach

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    what come on the on-demand i mean what anime comes on it caz i thought adult swim and sic-fi was the only things that showed anime but i was wrong.
    three days intill death note is on but im sad caz i wont see a new ep of bleach
    I'ma have to set an alert on my cell or something like that so I will remember to watch it. I'm excited. ^_^

I don't remember the names of a lot of them. Any at the moment in fact. You could always ask atomik_sprout. He's the one who got me watching email and 've watched almost every anime I've ever watched with him. But it's on demand. Not on just normal tv. The action movie chanel plays anime sometimes though.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I'ma have to set an alert on my cell or something like that so I will remember to watch it. I'm excited. ^_^

I don't remember the names of a lot of them. Any at the moment in fact. You could always ask atomik_sprout. He's the one who got me watching email and 've watched almost every anime I've ever watched with him. But it's on demand. Not on just normal tv. The action movie chanel plays anime sometimes though.
    so you dont know none at the top of your head hummm. well do you need satelite for it
    or what do you need for it

Thanks

Cable ... I watched it on comcast direct tv. Yup yup. I remember one weird one called cat soup. They had battle vixens at one point I know too. IT was called sometihng I Can't remember cus...I don't for the life of me understand japanese (Sprouts a BAD teacher. Yeah. I said it.)

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

About freakin' time! I've been seeing the little notes telling us it's coming (flashing on the late night screen) like a tease dance.

I hope it's replacing some of those (sorry some of you) crap shows that are on between Naruto and Bleach.

I have been waiting for Death Note for some time. But you know they will shop it up. They always do.
    Cut this out for time.
    Cut this out for the timid American audiences (if they only knew).
    Change this characters sexual orientation, because Americans don't know about gays (oh please).
    Change words said here, because it's offensive, or some other cr_p.
    Chip chop chip chop.... They always tear up anime. But we get the last laugh.... We enjoy it for what it is. Then we go out and but it, and then we get to see what our favorite anime really looks and sounds like.

Besides if they didn't chop it up, we would only have the high cost of anime to complain about. Tell me I'm wrong.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

aha, it comes on tomarrow.

as for the cutting room floor, its bound to happen. but like i said, on freakin FLCL, thy only edited out one thing. ah, and a penis.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast