+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Is Coming To Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    It could be because Bleach was taking a break. After all, the episodes are separated into seasons. Maybe this season of Bleach is over and they are gonna show Death Note instead of showing repeats of Bleach which they show almost every night anyway.
    dont think like that man bleach will be back evin if its repeat caz bleach is the best.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

The season shouldnt be over till they go home. I missed death note. Ive read the first manga thought it sounded good. Im not overly disapointed ir mad that they tok bleach off. Ive already seen jap versions up to heuco mendo arc.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    The season shouldnt be over till they go home. I missed death note. Ive read the first manga thought it sounded good. Im not overly disapointed ir mad that they tok bleach off. Ive already seen jap versions up to heuco mendo arc.
    well its in 3 days so well see but i hope its well one of the best show on adult swim i hope it will go bleach death note blood+ ghost in the shell and thay need to thow astro boy out the window

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno how there gonna bring Bleach back. Blood + sucks eggs dude. Death Note should take it's time slot.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

You also have to take into consideration that they have to pay for the license to show each episode. Imported shows cost way more than American made shows. Thats why they show the new episodes once a week and old shows almost every night. Besides They know that if they go a week or 2 without showing a new episode They can definitely get a few extra minutes and few more viewers overall. Anyway, Death Note is a really amazing anime. There is a reason why it was considered the #1 anime while it what showing. It was considered better than Bleach. So don't fret about them not showing Bleach, your in for a real good treat.

Also its Adult Swim. They do whatever the hell they want.

Newbie Ryufen is off to a good start Ryufen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Have ya heard? death note is comming to Adult Swim!
    Info is Here: Death Note Confirmed to Air on Adult Swim October 20 - Anime News Network

do you think this anime will be ruined by the dubbing it like our past favourite anime?
    I recently saw this anime it was awsemo on adult swim. At first though i thought it was going to be stupid cause of the demon that looked a bit like a dead clown.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Have ya heard? death note is comming to Adult Swim!
    Info is Here: Death Note Confirmed to Air on Adult Swim October 20 - Anime News Network

do you think this anime will be ruined by the dubbing it like our past favourite anime?
    I'm curently watching it in Japanese but I'm also watching it on Adult Swim. I love Death Note and I know a lot of other people do too so I don't think that the anime/manga series will be ruined because of the dubbing. Since it has a lot of loyal fans and the fact that it was so successful in it's manga form that the anime will not have a problem at all. Also, a lot of people have been waiting for the anime version of Death Note so a lot of people will stick with it till the end.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryufen View Post
    I recently saw this anime it was awsemo on adult swim. At first though i thought it was going to be stupid cause of the demon that looked a bit like a dead clown.
    mabe he is a dead clown that turn into a demon he looks weard to me

ok beside that who hear thinks L is going to die me i think he is it sounds like he is a smarty pants i think the death note is going to kill him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast