+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Death Note. is it good? Should I buy it?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note. is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    so how about the movie? everyone like it, and is made in real person.
    Yes, it's a live-action movie with real-live cast. Here's the link: Death note! I watched the first movie during the second week of its release in theater. It was great, but it was kind of crowded! The second movie has also been released in Japan.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note. is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Yes, it's a live-action movie with real-live cast. Here's the link: Death note! I watched the first movie during the second week of its release in theater. It was great, but it was kind of crowded! The second movie has also been released in Japan.
    i have the movie too...i download it i think the best was that monster...anyway when will the second be in english.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note. is it good? Should I buy it?

well the ending for me was sad it really didn't true out the way i wanted. and if u really want to know the ending the just send me a mesage and i'll tell u because if i post it in here i don't think i can mark my spoilers. and i don't want to ruin it for anyone else^^ other then that the series was really good it totaly worth buying^_^

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on who you ask really. Take me, I like it and I like the anime. "It" was the manga. Its a cool story line.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i like it alot but there is alot of death in the storyline in suicide and fires and being shot and heart attacks so if you have an weak somach i would not say read it there is alot of sadness so if you dont like sadness dont read it but here is a descritpiton of the anime and a little about it.

Death Note (デスノート, Desu Nōto?) is a Japanese manga series created by writer Tsugumi Ohba and illustrator Takeshi Obata. The series centers around a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone by writing the victim's name and picturing his or her face. The plot follows his attempt to create and lead a world cleansed of evil using the book, and the complex conflict between himself and those assailing him that results.

Death Note was first serialized by Shueisha in the Japanese manga magazine Weekly Shonen Jump from the first issue in December 2003 to May 2006, with 108 chapters in total. The series has been published in its entirety in 12 tankōbon volumes in Japan and in North America. The series has been adapted into a pair of live-action films released in Japan on June 17, 2006 and November 3, 2006, and an anime series which aired in Japan from October 3, 2006 to June 26, 2007. Also, a novel based on the series, written by light novelist Nisio Isin, was released in Japan on August 1, 2006.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

I just recently got Vol. 1, and it's VERY good. and addictive, I would definitely recommend Death Note if you want a good story line. Theirs not much fighting from what I have read (only one vol. but it doesn't seem like it's going to get very DBZ/Naruto-ish.)

BTW, When I was at BooksAMillion, Vol. 13 looked way bigger then the other ones, is it actually tied in with the story line or is it something else? (Sorry if I sound like a noob. D: )

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would deffinatly ate Death Note a 10!! Why??? Because it's a evry interesting story plot, awsome characters, and it keeps you asking 'What's going to happen next???'. Also, the live action movie was very wonderful, and I enjoyed that as well. I think you should deffinatly try out Death Note!

A volume thirteen? I've never heard of a volume thirteen in Death Note...that's very weird you should find a manga like that!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I would give it a 9. I should give it a 10 but I don't know what kind of person you are. So whatever. Buy it. I don't care.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast