+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death Note Manga

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Yeah. It wouldn't be nice if the Shinigami were all pretty and everything. But imagine if Ryuk looked like, say, Ulquiora from Bleach. Har har. Now that'd be interesting.

Newbie Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92's Avatar
    Thanks

i really like death note. at first in the couple od episodes it was the best yet but now...lets see around ep 17 it kinds of got confusing and was going no where. the things happening are pretty much...i don't know not like it was in first couple episodes, kind of got worse with each episode...yet i still watch cause its addicting. i must agree its a rare find...something new. i like the movies too.

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think Death Note is one of the best series I've seen so far. It's deffinatly a serious and intense anime. And it makes you think, it's not a let's fit as much action we can in a 22 minute show. I think that the anime has the same tone as the movie SEVEN (yes I know it's 2 COMPLETLY different, but the FEEL of them is the same, atleast to me). So if you like SEVEN, so chances are you'd really enjoy Death Note

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it's a cross between Conan the Detective and Gunslinger Girl. The same genre as Conan but the feel of Gunslinger Girl.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

the manga is alsome so is the movie but the show its getting a little bit cranky no?

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

the manga is alsome so is the movie but the show its getting a little bit cranky no?
    why do you say it's getting cranky? I think that it's just building a good deal of supspense since, right now you really have very little idea of what Riato is planning

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda agree with ghostrider the way how they unfold the plot in the series is fine. it will definatly build more suspense.. and can you think of the effect it will have on someone when they finally understand what raito was planning, that that everythign happened how it was supposed to happen etc. I vote "its more entertaining"
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. When Aiba and Wedy first showed up, before they showed their faces my friend immediately went, "Mello and Near!" and I was like, "Huh?" She'd only seen a picture of Mello before, but she'd never read the manga... so, yeah. She thought they were Mello and Near. Haha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast