+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death Note Manga

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I can't seem to find any related threads to this anime/manga. So i decided to post one. Although it is also a manga i didn't know where else to place it, so i ended up placing it in the anime section.

I haven't read the manga yet, so i'm only keeping up with the anime. I think there a 12 volumes in the manga, right?...correct me if i'm wrong.

Now, on with the topic. Anyone else enjoy this anime?
    The animation is of a high quality and the OP - The World by........um who again. Isn't quite bad.

When i first heard of the shinigami, i thought of this like from bleach. Ryuk (that's the spelling?) was in a way physically scary looking. Freaky. Though his character and personality is very much the opposite.

The character Light or Raito.....well all i can say is very evil, despite how he looks.

So let's get some other opinions from people. What do you think of the characters, audio, visuals, etc.
    i have just started reading the Manga but I am enjoying the idea. Good choice, it is a good all around read. PEOPLE... you should check out Death Note!

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Death note is great and so far one of me favourite animes. It makes other animes like Naruto look kiddish, kind of.
    in total Death note is an awesome anime and I love it.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is pretty kiddy. I mean, they're all just a bunch of elementary school students! Well, most of them.

Death Note's good because it's... well, different. No, it was different until Code Geass came out.

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea Death Note is one of my favorite Manga and Animes, along side InuYasha that is..... Anyway.....Yea. I'm already on chapter 72 of the manga I hope to finish soon though. In my opinion the manga is much better.

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Yeah. It wouldn't be nice if the Shinigami were all pretty and everything. But imagine if Ryuk looked like, say, Ulquiora from Bleach. Har har. Now that'd be interesting.
    Hahahhaha that's my thoughts exactly and it would be verry intresting if he did heheheheh,I agree that the opening is cool,love the song and the animation,I've only seen about 6 or 7 episodes I'd have to check wikipidia but I thinik it's ok probobly cause I read most of the manga before I watched the anime but I do like both the Japanese and English voice actors I dunno if it's just me but I feel like the Japanese and English voice actor of Light Yagami sound maybe,almost similar I'm not saying they almost sound completely alike but there voices do seem like they my have the same tone or something like that.-^u^-;

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Manga

death note is great. Genius i say. Well, i like the manga (don't watch the anime) untill L died and near show up. I hate the fact that L has to die so soon. He's soo briliant why'd he have to die?!?! I'm still trying to overcome my grief and haven't read anymore.

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

Death Note is a very good anime/manga in my opinion, very sad that Matt and Mello died and I'm still grieving over that a bit. ._.

I love it when L's there, after he died the Anime/Manga just didn't seem so appealing to me anymore, I miss him very much but when I first started to watch Death Note the English dub I couldn't believe they changed L's voice like that. o-o

But I kept on reading and watching the Japanese and english translates to see what happened, a bit disappointed at the ending but how else were they going to end it? XD
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Newbie Beyond birthday is off to a good start Beyond birthday's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg L dies how sad R.I.P L................................................. .................
    Rue Ryuzaki.............................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast