+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Death Note movie coming to the US

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note movie coming to the US

I just happened to see a trailer for the Death Note movie the other day as I went to watch the Iron Man movie. I thought that I'd give the Death Note fans of AO a heads up as some people may need time to get ready for events like this.

The movie will be played only during May 20, 21 in SELECT movie theaters in the US. Here are the links to more info on the event and the list of theaters that will be playing it:

Death Note the movie - fathomevents.com

Complete list of theaters - fathomevents.com

NOTE: The movie is dubbed in English as the site states.

Well I do wish everyone the best of luck in that theres is a theater near them as there isnt one close enough to me that I'm willing to drive out to. Enjoy it, for my behalf as well.

:Extra News:
    Oooh, I just found another intersting info while I was going through the page, apparently they're going to be playing the "BLEACH - Memories of Nobody" movie in select theaters as well in June. But there are no other info on that so I'm gonna wait to make a thread on it. But here's the theater listing for that:

Selected theaters for "BLEACH - Memories of Nobody" - fathomevents.com
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Death Note movie coming to the US

I will go to see it in theaters cant wait thanks for this i cant wait if anybodys got any more information about where or when the movie will be on may 20 and 21 because the naruto 1 movie came out and it was showed only once in the theater i was at so if you know times please say never mind about the time it has it is this the first one .

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

If your talking about that DeathNote Movie Shinku (L Change The World) that was uploaded on Youtube found here Link to Licensed material removedin the japanese version and also Bleach- Memories of Nobody can also be found here Link to Licensed Material removed (japanese also). So you wouldn't have to wait so long.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 03, 2008 at 01:34 PM.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will yes i know i have already seen both death note movies and bleach movie 1 im just saying i want to see it on the big screen.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could make it up to see one, i wouldnt mind. hopefully, they will eventually come out on DVD or be on Adult Swim, and i can watch them that way

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I am definitely going to both. New York always has to be on the premiere list. I just hope I don't have to fight with crazy fanatics in order to get a decent seat.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

it will be fun to watch but also... well most likely some crazy person will think that he has a death note on that day and kill some one.....
    death and life are one and the same

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how they compleatly ignore canada in that list... Not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast