+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Death note movies???

Newbie nikiru is off to a good start nikiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Death note movies???

yeah im soo excited!!!
    Today they premier the second movie of death note(The Last Name)
    Has anybody here seen the first movie??? I have and love it. It was awsome how they actors looked like their character form the book.Except for misa she wasn't blonde!!!If their going to play the role of their character they better look like them right? I've seen Japanese girls either dye their hair blond or wear a wig just to cosplay misa. And the movie producers can't do that? Well anyway got side track for a moment there.Today in some site that is not you tube they will be showing the movie!!! Once I find out that site by friend I'll let all u death note fans out there where to go.Until then here are the trailers for those who are interasted. Here's for the first movie YouTube - Death Note Movie Trailer (English Subbed) . And here is for the second YouTube - Death Note : The Last Name Trailer . Don't worry I made sure they both had engish sub.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death note movies???

Cant say i have seen the movie i saw some pics but i thought they were purly fan made so i made no effort into actually reseraching it but i guess i could give it a shot does the first movie take place after the first set of series becaues if so then im unable to watch
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie nikiru is off to a good start nikiru's Avatar
    Thanks

yep the first movie reenact the first eps. or volumes of the series but they did added something neither the anime nor the manga has. and thats.............. something I won't spoil for those of u who u haven't seen it yet.(Hint theirs an added twist in the movie).For those of u really want to find out without watching the movie feel free to private message me any time u like to find out about the added twist. Other than that my lips are sealed. Until they make a forum about it in spoiler talk probably

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This isn't anime. Moving to Sensory Pleasures.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Premiere? But it premiered like, ages ago. +__+ I watched it at the start of the year. And the second movie was all right........ better than the first, probably because it was a lot more emotional. All that screaming and going mad. Yay.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

The movies were ok, this is a person speaking who read the manga before watching the movie. it was fun to watch, to see your fav. characters in a live action. so i enjoyed it

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I own the first movie.
    I read the manga and watched the anime before I saw the live action film...
    I do like it, but I was hoping for a little bit more. I didn't really like the way they did Light's character, but other than that, it was nice. Misa should have definitely been blonde! It would have made her character a little more intriguing.
    I love the CG they used for Ryuk and Rem. It looked very beautifully done.
    The story was a little different from the anime, as well.

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the 2nd death note movie. it gets kind of confusing. but it turns out just like you expected. but i dont know if the anime is going to do the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast